Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juicyluc1

What treatment is everyone on?

Hi Guys,

Just wondered what anti-biotics/treatment everyone is on, and would advise?

I have just been put on Lymecyclin capsules, one a day...its my first week so i dont know if these will prove succesful? Does anyone else know about these?

I also wanted to ask about skin care - i use quite explensive skin care, ie) Elemis and Yves St Lauren cleansers, toners and moisturisors, does anyone know if this would not be helping my skin and if not what are good skin products to use?

Im new to here and just finding my feet about help and advise around the board, so any help and advises would be great

thanks all xxx

Sorry, Elemis and Yves St Lauren have a couple hundred products, which ones specifically are you using?

Hi,

i have just been reading Dans Regimen, it sounds great!

i use Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser and Elemis Ginseng Toner and apply Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream as a moistorisor, along with pro collagen eye renewal . i also use Elemis foam cleanser once a week with a mit for an intense cleanse.

Do you know if this will not be any good?

Hi Guys,

Just wondered what anti-biotics/treatment everyone is on, and would advise?

I have just been put on Lymecyclin capsules, one a day...its my first week so i dont know if these will prove succesful? Does anyone else know about these?

I also wanted to ask about skin care - i use quite explensive skin care, ie) Elemis and Yves St Lauren cleansers, toners and moisturisors, does anyone know if this would not be helping my skin and if not what are good skin products to use?

Im new to here and just finding my feet about help and advise around the board, so any help and advises would be great

thanks all xxx

Hello, I am on accutane right now and it seems to be working great! Thank god I have not had any side effects of the meds. Also I use Arbonne facial products to wash my face and they have a great hydration cream. Their products leave your face so soft.