Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When i have a bad breakout it really, really seems like people are are less considerate/generally more mean to me than when my face is clear. My acne fluctuates because i often go on the DKR, get clear, and then try something else, and break out (like now :boohoo: ) lol. but anyways, its sad but true, people are meaner

@ misery: very sad but true

@Maggie: thats definitely true also! But often times it hurts anyways

@Jay: the real reason is because im an idot. The excuses are that i am greedy and do not only want clear skin but want...a short regimen (temporal wise), no/little chemical regimen, no topicals, and no whatever else. But yea, i dont think im gonna go off it again, every single time my face has went from looking really good to a war zone. At least i know there is something that works for me.

Well, yeah! We are just too damn petty to be in the presence of such important, good looking, sophisticated people.

I have to disagree with this...when I had acne and was chubby and not very attractive people would tend not to look at me and ignore me but when they actually did spoke to me it seemed like they were trying to be as nice as possible due to the acne....now after my acne has cleared up a lot and I've lost weight...people think im some typical attractive jacka** it seems to me hahah.