Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I once had a huge friggen pimple come up in my left ear. I just left it and it went away after a week or two. Now, like 2 months later, I have a huge one in my right ear! It's huge and pusses randomly and it's a huge anoyance - no headphones or cleaning the ear 'till it's gone. It's hurts so bad and I can't touch my ear or anything. I do have benzoyl peroxide from when I still used it (switched to alternative methods after excessive dryness/redness) but should I really be putting that IN my ear? Like, this is very close to the ear hole thingy so I can't even hear as well now cause of it. It also caused my conch piercing to become infected.

So ... ear pimples ... WHAT HELPS THEM GO AWAY -- FAST!!!!???!!

Also how to people even get them? Is there seriously oil glands on the inside of your ear?

Ear pimples are the worst...they hurt so bad. I've never really tried to do anything for mine. I guess I just never really thought to.

As far as the sebum thing is concerned, I have no idea about that either. But your ear does produce a lot of wax naturally and that stuff is icky. Whenever I wear ear bud headphones I get ear pimples. Or if I wear ear plugs too many times I can get them.

Ear pimples are the worst...they hurt so bad. I've never really tried to do anything for mine. I guess I just never really thought to.

As far as the sebum thing is concerned, I have no idea about that either. But your ear does produce a lot of wax naturally and that stuff is icky. Whenever I wear ear bud headphones I get ear pimples. Or if I wear ear plugs too many times I can get them.

I wear headphones ALL THE TIME!!! So basically I should wash them with a moist paper towel? (obviosuly I'm not going to soak them) LOL.

I will probably apply pure tea tree oil in the morning and at night until it clears up I guess - just sucks cause it infected my piercing too.

I wear headphones ALL THE TIME!!! So basically I should wash them with a moist paper towel? (obviosuly I'm not going to soak them) LOL.

I will probably apply pure tea tree oil in the morning and at night until it clears up I guess - just sucks cause it infected my piercing too.

Washing the headphones could definitely help, but there may also be other factors causing the pimples like irritation from the headphones rubbing the ear skin.

Let me know how that tea tree oil goes. I looked for it in CVS once and never found it, then found it in the vitamin section 2 months later while looking for something completely unrelated. Strange that they'd put it there.

Washing the headphones could definitely help, but there may also be other factors causing the pimples like irritation from the headphones rubbing the ear skin.

Let me know how that tea tree oil goes. I looked for it in CVS once and never found it, then found it in the vitamin section 2 months later while looking for something completely unrelated. Strange that they'd put it there.

I buy my pure tea tree oil from London Drugs. lol. I dunno if you have them there. :/ lol

I'm going to wash the headphones tonight. (that sounds so weird) and hope that helps avoid any future things like that. Also I usually sleep on the right side of my face, so that may have something to do with it too. It's just weird how like 2 months after my left ear got a pimple and finally healed, my right ear has one! Sucks.

I always find tea tree oil around the vitamin E. It's usually not in the face/body products isle. Depending where you go, it's sometimes with the supplements. Once I went into a store and it was right beside the lube. Wouldn't that be a tragic mistake! :lol:

Ear acne happens, when you shower just use some leftover shampoo on ur hands and give your eats a good scrub, all around and even behind this can prevent ear acne for sure. Also sometimes if it isn't super big it is pop-able if it hurts that much

Ear acne happens, when you shower just use some leftover shampoo on ur hands and give your eats a good scrub, all around and even behind this can prevent ear acne for sure. Also sometimes if it isn't super big it is pop-able if it hurts that much

I never pop or pick my acne. No matter where it is. That is known to cause scarring, the last thing I want. And shampoo I won't use IN my ear, but sure it gets around it.

I did put pure tea tree oil in it this morning and when I put my headphones in today, I put it so lightly on the outside. Hey, you try wearing just one headphone ... everything sounds weird. The pimple is not as inflamed anymore, so that's a good sign. I'm gunna put it on again tonight after my shower and then again in the morning and I'll post about it again tomorrow mid-day.

you'd be better drinking a green tea, or something with antioxidant properties in it

I currently take PomRx pills. It's pomegranate pills. By the same company that makes the drinks. That's the antioxidants I get. Green tea is pointless and makes me feel sick.

Okay. So it's been what ... 3 days since I got it. Yesterday it was simply huge (after I guess it would have been 2 tea tree oil treatments). And then I woke up today and it's tiny. The redness is almost all gone and it's not inflamed at all really anymore.

I am dipping a Q-Tip into pure tea tree oil and applying it every morning and every night. I'm not touching it or anything. I must say it's been working great. The infection in my piercing though, is not getting much of a different.

Oh jesus I just got rid of one of those. If you poke it it freaking explodes. Uuuugh it was nasty.

There's not a whole lot you CAN do. Just let it run it's course.

And bro, buy some headphones.

I have them too. I think it's cause my ears are really oily.

They can hurt REALLY badly, and sometimes I accidently poke them when I pick my ear.

I just leave them. I don't really know what to do, and it's not too visible.

I have them too. I think it's cause my ears are really oily.

They can hurt REALLY badly, and sometimes I accidently poke them when I pick my ear.

I just leave them. I don't really know what to do, and it's not too visible.

Mine blocks my hearing. It's so close to my friggen ear opening (if that makes sense) and yeah, it's annoying. Plus no headphones or anything. And then there is a small detail where I can't clean my ear now cause of it. That's terrible because my ears produce so much wax it's not even funny!

Oh jesus I just got rid of one of those. If you poke it it freaking explodes. Uuuugh it was nasty.

There's not a whole lot you CAN do. Just let it run it's course.

And bro, buy some headphones.

Yeah, well I'm still putting tea tree oil on it every day to help it heal faster hopefully. It's driving me insane. And ahhh, I would buy headphones but I don't get why they have to be like $20+ for a pair. And the ones from the Dollar Store have no bass. And that just doesn't do when you listen to techno!