Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the.ronin

Best thing thats happened to me in a while...

No Joke Kids, out of the blue came this beatuiful, cute girl from my old highschool who liked me and in a matter of seconds totally had me whipped, which is something I have no problem with smile.gif. Surprised you ask? Hell yea I was, except then I realized something that I should have realized a long time ago-We as sufferers of this shit are our harshest critics. THink about it, when we look at ourselves, not only do we judge our looks comparitevely to others in all respects, but we also focus on every tiny negative we can find because we're so used to doing it.....

I say we quit taking ourselves so damn seriously when we tell ourselves how ugly we are, becuase chances are, somebody else may think in a completely reciprical fashion....

I kid you not either, having someone whom you're literally obsessed with tell you you're "really cute" is a confidence boost that is so high, it should be illegal. So cheer up all you guys and girls who think there's no one for you, cause I promise one day, you'll look back at yourself now and wonder what the hell you were thinking.......

No Joke Kids, out of the blue came this beatuiful, cute girl from my old highschool who liked me and in a matter of seconds totally had me whipped, which is something I have no problem with smile.gif. Surprised you ask? Hell yea I was, except then I realized something that I should have realized a long time ago-We as sufferers of this shit are our harshest critics. THink about it, when we look at ourselves, not only do we judge our looks comparitevely to others in all respects, but we also focus on every tiny negative we can find because we're so used to doing it.....

I say we quit taking ourselves so damn seriously when we tell ourselves how ugly we are, becuase chances are, somebody else may think in a completely reciprical fashion....

I kid you not either, having someone whom you're literally obsessed with tell you you're "really cute" is a confidence boost that is so high, it should be illegal. So cheer up all you guys and girls who think there's no one for you, cause I promise one day, you'll look back at yourself now and wonder what the hell you were thinking.......

I agree! I only have mild acne, but whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is my zits. It's probably not what other people are seeing, and whenever someone looks at me I assume they're looking at what I'd be looking at...but perhaps they're not? But how do you get these damn thoughts out of your head? I wanna know...

IT would be nice to be called cute by a girl..

I tend to think the girl who loved me is dead (aka doesnt exists), i have never even met a girl that romotely likes me..

Im attrocious, but I know how good looking I can be. I hate women for not realising my potential, they only want me when im all cakes and sweets.

FUk em.

Guest Brandon

hi asdfghjk. Don't feed the animals!

Guest Tracy

No, thank you. I don't go out with assholes. razz.gif

She's too fast-paced, too, BTW, biggrin.gif. You wouldn't be able to keep up, especially at the rate I'm perceiving of you now, :lol:.

Guest Brandon
No, thank you.  I don't go out with assholes.  razz.gif

Well....not sure. may be to early to say, but I will say this: if things keep moving along in the same fashion as they have been lately, then I would rate the probability of my chances proportional to each time I see her, if that makes any sense. Because everytime I do see her, Bases are definitly hit, multiple times....

Good luck! If you spend time with her and show her how special you think she is it'll work out well, don't worry about that. wink.gif

Guest Brandon

You know what's funny? I've posted in this thread, yet had no idea what the original topic/poster was until I just read it. hah so many threads have been hijacked here lately. Sorry Stinko. I bet it feels great to have an obssesion reciprocate just a fraction of what you feel towards them! Keep spending time with her and you'll become her obssesion!

Hey man thats good, i wish i could say the same about my situatuion, it seems like the girl hates my gut. I got some advice for you tho... DONT GET OBSESSED!!! i bet rightnow in your mind, you are planning the future with this girl but dont fall into the trap, her saying "cute" to you, could mean anything and not nessarry go out with you. If you have high expectation, you will get crushed like a squash banana. Am telling you this because if you fall in love with her, you'll act like a total chump around her and soon she'll get turned off and leave you with a heartbreak. If this girl thinks your cute, just act like shes just another girl that likes you and KEEP YOUR COOL!

Hey man thats good, i wish i could say the same about my situatuion, it seems like the girl hates my gut.  I got some advice for you tho... DONT GET OBSESSED!!! i bet rightnow in your mind, you are planning the future with this girl but dont fall into the trap, her saying "cute" to you, could mean anything and not nessarry go out with you.  If you have high expectation, you will get crushed like a squash banana.  Am telling you this because if you fall in love with her, you'll act like a total chump around her and soon she'll get turned off and leave you with a heartbreak.  If this girl thinks your cute,  just act like shes just another girl that likes you and KEEP YOUR COOL!

Yea good point Tai, I've actually put a lot of thought into the possibility of rejection so that if it does happen, I might be able to continue to live. Ha. Probably not the best thing to say on the emotional/psych board.......

I know this might sound cliche', but this girl is totally different from most i've met. She seems to have forgotten how to be superficial, and must totally not be as disgusted by my scars as I usually am.....I really am still kinda surprised, but in accordance to the reason that I started this message in the first place, I have to keep a positive, unhypocritical outlook on my complextion. God help me, it does get hard...

I guess only time will tell, but for the time being I'm gonna enjoy this as much as possible since I don't exactly snatch cute Gf's too often as of late.....

Thats good dude, i hope things turn out well for you. Keep us posted on your situation with this girl.