Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just moisturize around my eyes with my regular moisturizer before I put on my BP to make sure that I don't accidentally drag any BP onto the delicate skin around my eyes.

Every now and again, I use Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Creme, but it's pretty thick and greasy (and shiny), so I only use it at night.

RareMinerals makes a great eye cream~ I'm usually not a big fan of their products but this cream is really nice. I apply it around my eyes after I wash my face but before applying BP. I've never had a problem with it causing breakouts and I honestly think it's improved my skin in that area. It's hard to tell sometimes just how effective a product really is but I like this one. The full product name is RareMinerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream.

I agree with c'est on the moisturizing BEFORE the BP around your eyes. I use Dan's regimen products, and the moisturizer seems to work wonderfully for my eye area, but in the beginning I was applying it after the BP application, and my eyes were pretty puffy. Everyone thought I had really bad allergies or something.

Origins eye creams are wonderful! I love the one w/ ginseng it's called GinZing Refreshing eye cream and it really does help brighten and depuff tired eyes!