Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dancer15

Dermajuv?

Has anyone tried DERMAJUV products?I was researching acne scar removal products and came across the Dermajuv Acne Scar Removal System. It seemed too good to be true so I quit my mailing information mid order. About a month later I got an email from someone from their sales department offfering me a FREE product. Initially it seemed to good to be true, but after talking to the sales representative I agreed to accept the free product. It comes in in a about 5 days. I want to know what to expect from this product.

Has anyone tried DERMAJUV products?I was researching acne scar removal products and came across the Dermajuv Acne Scar Removal System. It seemed too good to be true so I quit my mailing information mid order. About a month later I got an email from someone from their sales department offfering me a FREE product. Initially it seemed to good to be true, but after talking to the sales representative I agreed to accept the free product. It comes in in a about 5 days. I want to know what to expect from this product.

Id be worried about the free product. I've read reviews whereby people said they recieved free products from this company and found there were other items in the box (this happens often). These other items were not free and couldnt be returned within the specified time period for refunds. The people were forced to pay for each of the additional products which were quite expensive. Im not saying this will occur in your case, but it is a bit worrying.

In addition, yes people here have tried the Dermajuv Acne Scar Removal System and no one saw results. The photos on the site are not clear (if the product works you will show large, clear photos and as many of them as possible rather than a small number of tiny pixelated photos). Its all about being professional. Also if you look closely, the only difference is a reduction in redness and not the pitted scars. There are many creams out there able to reduce redness.

My warning is to stay away.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

Id be worried about the free product. I've read reviews whereby people said they recieved free products from this company and found there were other items in the box (this happens often). These other items were not free and couldnt be returned within the specified time period for refunds. The people were forced to pay for each of the additional products which were quite expensive. Im not saying this will occur in your case, but it is a bit worrying.

In addition, yes people here have tried the Dermajuv Acne Scar Removal System and no one saw results. The photos on the site are not clear (if the product works you will show large, clear photos and as many of them as possible rather than a small number of tiny pixelated photos). Its all about being professional. Also if you look closely, the only difference is a reduction in redness and not the pitted scars. There are many creams out there able to reduce redness.

I have been on the cream for a while. I was very skeptical at first but it really does speed up the healing time of your skin! I don't pick at my acne so I don't have the infamous ice pick scars. But my skin is very fare so normally I would be left with red marks for MONTHS after a break out. But now that time is trimmed down to a couple weeks. I love this stuff. :)

I have been on the cream for a while. I was very skeptical at first but it really does speed up the healing time of your skin! I don't pick at my acne so I don't have the infamous ice pick scars. But my skin is very fare so normally I would be left with red marks for MONTHS after a break out. But now that time is trimmed down to a couple weeks. I love this stuff. :)

yeah the advert does say it gets rid of redness, but a lot of cheaper products do this. i remember bioskincare does too.

Edited by sydney_fellow