Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoubleH

Finally gonna get accutane!

congrats!!!!!!! I have a derm appointment on Thursday and I'm planning on asking (gonna demand if necessary ;D) wish me luck!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!! I have a derm appointment on Thursday and I'm planning on asking (gonna demand if necessary ;D) wish me luck!!!!!!!

heck yeah man. i just got my mom to call my derm.

yeah I'm gonna just have my mom back me up, Im tired of the "well let's try this" or "use this cream for a few months" bullshit, even though my acne is moderate (though I have had cysts before).

what are your symptoms?

yeah I'm gonna just have my mom back me up, Im tired of the "well let's try this" or "use this cream for a few months" bullshit, even though my acne is moderate (though I have had cysts before).

what are your symptoms?

Non- inflammatory and white heads all over the place. you can see them if you look in one of my posts. look at would you guys consider my acne severe or something. lol.

what are yours?

and @HereComesTheSun:)

thanks!

I'm getting Accutane June 14th. Go us!

Haha totally! I wish June 29th would just hurry up and get here. It seems its taking forever.

Oh my god. I know. It actually seems like it's never going to come. And my face is just getting worse in the meantime. Which makes it seem like it's taking even longer.

Oh my god. I know. It actually seems like it's never going to come. And my face is just getting worse in the meantime. Which makes it seem like it's taking even longer.

Ikr. and i have drivers ed the day i get it. stinks.

Edited by DoubleH

Ikr. and i have drivers ed the day i get it. stinks.

nvm theres a make up day. lol.