Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryan10

been on accutane for 11 weeks, and it has worked a good amount but now doctor is taking me off for a week PLEASE READ AND HELP

this isn't fair. I finally start to see results and now I have to come off for a week before another blood test.

month 1- 40mg, checkup-fine

month 2- 80mg checkup-fine

month 3- 80mg checkup- liver went up a lot

right when it starts working, I apprently have to stop because it is affecting my liver? First he said take only 40 for the next week then do a blood test then he calls and says stop all together and then get a blood test a week later to assess on what to do.

so basically, I came home and started crying because I finally got something that works and now there throwing off my whole schedule.

what happens now? i come off for a week my liver goes to normal then I restart? but then accutane will be out of my system so basically im like restarting so this has all been a waste. all im thinking is how bad this break will turn out and how my skin will never get better now.

I highly doubt, but has this ever happend to anyone...