Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone I am new here and have a pretty big problem! So for about two-three months I have had red marks under my chin. So as an attempt to get rid of them I have started adding 400 IU Vitamin E to my diet. at I take the pill in the morning and pop open a capsule and apply it topically at night. It has been a week now and all the Vitamin E has done for me is just give me a bunch of whiteheads in the same area. So I'm wondering if I should just take Vitamin E orally instead of applying it to my face?

Hi everyone I am new here and have a pretty big problem! So for about two-three months I have had red marks under my chin. So as an attempt to get rid of them I have started adding 400 IU Vitamin E to my diet. at I take the pill in the morning and pop open a capsule and apply it topically at night. It has been a week now and all the Vitamin E has done for me is just give me a bunch of whiteheads in the same area. So I'm wondering if I should just take Vitamin E orally instead of applying it to my face?

i take vitamin e tooo...but when pplyed on the face it clogs the pores...so just take it orally

ok thank you very much!! So does vitamin E work very well on red marks over time?

it does but it takes time like evrything ya know

Also is there anything else i can do that will reduce the redness on my marks? Im kinda low on money so maybe something I an use that can be found around the house

Also is there anything else i can do that will reduce the redness on my marks? Im kinda low on money so maybe something I an use that can be found around the house

People have been saying lemon might help!! I also have heard strawberry is a great exfoliator. I'm sure there are recipes on the web.... let me look :)