Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so Im on some proscription medication for acne, retin-a and minocycline but there dont do anything for acne scars and i heard lemon juice is a good way to get rid of the scar so should I try it. And is there anyone how tried lemon could you tell me if it works,

Ok so Im on some proscription medication for acne, retin-a and minocycline but there dont do anything for acne scars and i heard lemon juice is a good way to get rid of the scar so should I try it. And is there anyone how tried lemon could you tell me if it works,

if you ever pop a pimple, first remove the pus and all excess dirty blood. afterwards, put some lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it to the area for about 10-15 minutes, there shouldn't be a scar afterwards.

for existing scars try lemon juice with cotton or cucumber juice, for 15 minutes every night before you sleep.

I don't really know what you mean exactly by 'acne scars', do you mean pitted scars or just red marks?

I've have to tell you from experience, and many others here have said the same, that Retin-A will make your skin prone to scarring very easily.

Lemon doesn't do anything for pitted scarring, it does help with red marks though.

Not sure if you're talking about putting the lemon juice on the skin or drinking it. Don't put it on if you're using Retin-A, it'll make your skin very irritated.