Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sp139

Are these Nodules?

I'm not sure if i have a cyst or a nodule but I have had them for months now and they never really bothered me at all so i never took notice to them, but i do wish to rid of them. they are on my arms and most of the the unnoticeable. What shuold i do with these? my mom says i shuold sterilize a needle and stab [not really stab but its not going to be a small prick] and then force all the stuff inside out. i've been reading up a lot and people are saying pop or go to a dermatologist. i totally agree with going to the derm but i would rather not for it costs a great amount of money that my family just does not have. sorry for the grammar deterioration as i started well and ended up like this but here are some pictures because i'm not sure myself what these are.

thanks for all the help

sp139

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/stevnpham/blah/Photo0336.jpg

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/stevnpham/blah/Photo0339.jpg

sorry the images don't come out right with so just c and p into the address bar or something

the one on my left arm [the single one] i tried to pop but the sterile needle i had wasn't deep enough so i just bled a bit but nothing wrong happened.

and the other 2 on me right arm are untouched

another note the three nodules/cysts/welt like objects are relatively the same size

Edited by sp139