Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

Acne put on this earth to balance the world?

think about it..... there are 3 kinds of people in this world, Mean people, nice people, and in between people....

Hey! you might turn out to be a mean person in the future, *BAM*, Acne on your face to make you more humble......

what do u guys think?

I feel we're meant to better ourselves and our outlooks from it. It gives you the opportunity to look past appearances and identify and strengthen who you are inside as a person. And then cure it ASAP! :)

And the way I see it...

"Mean" people = Frustrated with their past.

"Nice" people = Accepted the lessons their past had to offer.

"In-between" people = In the process of dealing with their past.

Be understanding.

Edited by HereComesTheSun:)

maybe.... :) but acne doesn't really make everyone "nicer" some actually go from being nice to mean "/ i was much nicer before acne now because of the way people treat me I'm not as nice....but im still the girl who wants to help everyone and make the world a better place :) for the children and for the helpless animals people abuse......

What happens when you're a nice person, you get acne, then become a mean person, like?

that doesn't seem to be balancing anything to me :s

maybe it was precognitive. "we know you're going to be mean in the future, so take THIS!"

loool.

nah not that, not that. :|

What happens when you're a nice person, you get acne, then become a mean person, like?

that doesn't seem to be balancing anything to me :s

maybe it was precognitive. "we know you're going to be mean in the future, so take THIS!"

loool.

nah not that, not that. :|

lol right!!!?? i was wayyyy nicer before :) well....maybe i was mean to people i didn't like but i had a GOOD reason and those people are a waste of space on this planet :) i don't think drug dealers and gang member that kill people deserve respect so i've always been mean to them and they respect and fear me for it "/ lol its funny cause i'm sooo tiny and not scary at all.... ^-^

lol right!!!?? i was wayyyy nicer before :) well....maybe i was mean to people i didn't like but i had a GOOD reason and those people are a waste of space on this planet :) i don't think drug dealers and gang member that kill people deserve respect so i've always been mean to them and they respect and fear me for it "/ lol its funny cause i'm sooo tiny and not scary at all.... ^-^

Not only was i nicer, but i was wayyyy more self confident and barely jealous.

now.. well.

now i spend all my time being insecure and driving my boyfriend crazy :c

this whole 'acne is a punishment' theory is faulty, imo.

acne is still a wrong punishment.

perhaps i become a gd person due to acne.

but it makes me cruel to myself by thinking negative things.

acne is still a wrong punishment.

perhaps i become a gd person due to acne.

but it makes me cruel to myself by thinking negative things.

its definitely made me nicer, though a fake nicer, since im no longer genuinely happy, though do it more cause i know its what i should be doing. when everything was perfect i was genuinely nice cause i didnt need to focus on myself.

theres a terribly unattractive girl at uni who is pretty angry, nasty and bitter, so maybe acne and the things that make us ugly do make us angry, unless we are able to reconcile it in our own mind

I think everyone that has acne should be rewarded and go to heaven when they die because living with this shit.............we've already been in hell...

It sorta makes sense. I mean I'm sure really nice people have gotten acne but me personally, I always took everything for granted, including my clear skin. The past few years I've done nothing with my life except sit at home and it's made me really humble. I know that if/when I finally ever get clear skin back, my life will be much different in a good way.

life in general can change how a person is. i doubt acne was put here to balance the world. its probably more likely only here because of the way we eat, drink, and live.....were destroying the earth, and everything is soo unnatural that bad things are likely to occur from it.....

Not really.. i had a guy in my high school, who had preety severe acne but it didn't change his personality, he was an ass from the beggining to the end of high school..he even called me out cause of my acne, which is way lighter than his.. It all depends on the person and the enviroment you are in.. In my high school days i just didn't give a cr*p about people and i was mostly bored and grumpy but ever since i went to collage my personality changed, now i'm much more happier and open to people :D

I dont believe in "god" or in "destinies" or that we are "meant" to do something. Shit just happens.

I dont believe in "god" or in "destinies" or that we are "meant" to do something. Shit just happens.

Sane here, we just got the short end of the stick. It doesnt mean anything, except our luck sucks

Actually, a more appropriate response to this would be "sort of." Acne can send people in a whirlwind of despair, and thus acne empowers those who are already happy with even more happiness by redistributing it from us to them.

Acne is punishment!

either you think its not, and random stuff happens to random people and leave it at that.... or I find meaning in small scars all over my face, my nose, faded red marks, pigments on my neck, my life sucks

Edited by Tokra

no nothing happens in the world for a reason .....actually nothing is for a reason...everything is bullshit im not saying this because of my acne but ...for other reasons... now tell me what is the purpose of the human race but to reproduce thats our purpose in life..?what is the purpose of the universe what is the purpose of everything the answer ..no one fucking knows....

thats why us humans make shit up that makes no sence in order to make ourselves feel better that when we die we go somewere else ...no i dont think so nothing happpens

think about it this way..how did it feel when you werent born? yes you gussed it like nothing now what makes you think that we go to a majical place when we die..

fuck everything ....there is no purspose in life but the purpose itself

l

I think everyone that has acne should be rewarded and go to heaven when they die because living with this shit.............we've already been in hell...

Amen brother, Amen

He speaks the truth, while other people have the ability to be an asshole without acne, we have the ability to have best of both worlds... I used to be a save the earth, help everyone, and make everyone feel good type of person. Now im a realist, agnostic and hate the world and MOST people in it, except for acne sufferers

We have no life, and others are just to blind to realize this... its really kind of sad what kind of people we turn into

Amen brother, Amen

He speaks the truth, while other people have the ability to be an asshole without acne, we have the ability to have best of both worlds... I used to be a save the earth, help everyone, and make everyone feel good type of person. Now im a realist, agnostic and hate the world and MOST people in it, except for acne sufferers

We have no life, and others are just to blind to realize this... its really kind of sad what kind of people we turn into

same here lol. Im still a treehugger though.

Haha lol right!

Like the way you link up like this.

To TS:

I like the analogy you thought.

I believe so too.