Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maclove29

Please help! Regimen for whiteheads/blackheads?

I have lots of whiteheads and blackheads. Here's what I have planned for a regimen:

MORNING:

Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid

Moisturizer

NIGHT:

Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Alpha Hydrox AHA 10% Glycolic Acid Enhanched Lotion

Moisturizer

Do you think this will be okay to treat my whitehead/blackheads problem or will it be too much. Should I just try using the PC twice a day and not buy the Alpha Hydrox.

But will PC be enough to get rid of it all?

Edited by maclove29

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid (Talked to a live consultant on Paulas choice she recommended this for my skin)

and what type of skin do you have? this will dictate the regime

generally speaking cleansing should be done twice a day only, and moisturise when you feel you could do with it.

Im interested in the PC 2% bha liquid I heard it gets rid of blocked pores and smoothes the skin texture

Edited by want2beme

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid (Talked to a live consultant on Paulas choice she recommended this for my skin)

generally speaking cleansing should be done twice a day only, and moisturise when you feel you could do with it.

Im interested in the PC 2% bha liquid I heard it gets rid of blocked pores and smoothes the skin texture

I have combination skin. My tzone is oily and the rest of my face is normal to dry. I asked her about the gel also and she said the liquid works a bit better.

I have combination skin. My tzone is oily and the rest of my face is normal to dry. I asked her about the gel also and she said the liquid works a bit better.

i just ordered the lotion bha 1% gets good reviews