Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone -

I started the regimen about a week ago and am dealing with mild dryness. What I have found helpful is to just use Jojoba in place of the moisturizer at night (when I don't care how oily it will make my skin look.) I use a fairly generous amount.

Has anyone else done this? Is it too much of a deviation from the regimen (which I am following precisely otherwise?) Any advice would be great!

i put a full layer on then once it soaks in a touch i moisturize. i love the stuff, i wish i had found it sooner. if you have sensitive skin like me then moisture is your friend, you may not need a full pump but just a layer to work in with the oil.

Let's us know about the results. Perhaps you should mix it with Tea Tree Oil.

:cool:

Edited by Corsair

If you haven't been on the regimen for very long, then you won't have a good idea of how dry your face will get when you use the full amount of BP twice a day. Just jojoba oil might be fine now, but I think it won't cut it for most people once they're a few weeks in. You should err on the side of overmoisturizing now so that your skin won't be suffering once the real dryness kicks in.