Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys I just got epiduo and I was wondering if anyone has had past experiences with it. From what I have heard it is a good product but it dries out your skin a lot. I was wondering if anyone knew how much is a good amount to put on, and also if anyone knows of any good moisturizers to use while I am with this product. I have tried so many different creams and cleansers in the past that I am kind of skeptical of this but I will keep you guys posted with my results. Wish me luck.

Doc gave me samples of that too, but I havent tried it yet. Was going to try our Dans Regimen for a bit, but I'm already second guessing myself on that. I'm the worst kind of impatient. I would check out reviews of it though on the review section. Might help. Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck!!

Doc gave me samples of that too, but I havent tried it yet. Was going to try our Dans Regimen for a bit, but I'm already second guessing myself on that. I'm the worst kind of impatient. I would check out reviews of it though on the review section. Might help. Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck!!

Oh, well good luck with that and thanks for the help

I started using Epiduo Gel about a month ago under the advice of my doctor. I only have acne on my chin so it's a real effort not to apply too much! They recommend about a pea-size amount for your whole face.

I use it in combination with Eryacne Gel which I apply over the Epiduo Gel each night before bed. I have to give my skin at least one night off a week because particuarly in winter, my skin really dries out with it and gets itchy/flakey etc.

During the day I don't apply any acne creams, I use a Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser with SPF 15. At night I use the Biore oil-free night moisturiser all over my face except my chin (where I use the Epiduo) and once or twice a week I skip the Epiduo and just apply the night moisturiser to my chin. If it's really dry during the day I'll use the night moisturiser instead of the lighter day one I usually wear. When it starts to flake I'll add a few drops of Vitamin E oil too.

Hope this helps!

I've been using Epiduo for two and a half weeks. I had some flaking on my first few applications, but have since managed to keep it at bay by using jojoba oil. I mix four or five drops in with my moisturiser at night time. Simple and Cetaphil are my two favourite moisturisers that I've tried thus far...