Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got a baby corn snake a few weeks ago. Lol my roommates disagree, but i think hes really cute :lol: anyways, its cool to have a pet to take care of that you know wont judge you by your skin AT ALL. Like, a lot of loved ones obviously dont consciously judge us (sometimes they do), but you can sometimes tell (just a feeling?) that they are looking at your acne or talk about it behind your back. Same with my dog back home. he loves me because i feed him and play with him, thats all. He doesnt care about looks or if my skin is good or bad. I know its a little weird, but if you think about it its kind of cool :-)

Corn snakes are really cool btw

I just got a baby corn snake a few weeks ago. Lol my roommates disagree, but i think hes really cute :lol: anyways, its cool to have a pet to take care of that you know wont judge you by your skin AT ALL. Like, a lot of loved ones obviously dont consciously judge us (sometimes they do), but you can sometimes tell (just a feeling?) that they are looking at your acne or talk about it behind your back. Same with my dog back home. he loves me because i feed him and play with him, thats all. He doesnt care about looks or if my skin is good or bad. I know its a little weird, but if you think about it its kind of cool :-)

Corn snakes are really cool btw

hahaha cutest post of the day, send a pic with you and the corn snake :)

Aww, I love corn snakes. I wanted one for years, but ended up getting a Burmese Python (which eventually went to live with a friend of mine).

I agree, though, that having pets can be a really uplifting experience. : )

i love my kitty ^-^ he can just be a pain in the ass sometimes cause hes obsessive with me and he hates everyone else "/ but i love him cause he loves me no matter what and when i'm sad hes always there

Pets are magnificent for accepting you and loving you as you are, flaws and all.

Pets are magnificent for accepting you and loving you as you are, flaws and all.

well i dont think a snake loves...but i have a dog and i love him to death

this is exactly why i want to get a pet.

We have a big dog that doesn't get along with other animals though, so i can't have one. not till we move out anyway ; ;

also, this is the prettiest colored corn snake i've ever seen, ever.

hmm.

the picture doesn't want to post. :(

here's link instead?

Edited by ViolaLion

i can't post links!!!!

http ://board .reptilechannel.com/Uploads/Images/146819ce-102e-4a89-9666-8140. jpg

try that without the spaces? :C

Edited by ViolaLion

also, this is the prettiest colored corn snake i've ever seen, ever.

hmm.

the picture doesn't want to post. :(

here's link instead?

Try uploading it as an attachment. ; )

[EDIT] Nevermind, you just broke up the URL. (New members can't post links until they've been posting for a while. It's a preventative measure against spammers and advertisers.)

I have a big black standard poodle named Logan. I love him to death! :wub:

It definitely helps to have a pet of your very own, but sometimes it's just not enough.

Try uploading it as an attachment. ; )

[EDIT] Nevermind, you just broke up the URL. (New members can't post links until they've been posting for a while. It's a preventative measure against spammers and advertisers.)

No wonder! ;C

oh well. Guess i better start posting more!

Thank you darling ;D

I have a cat named Lily. She's my favorite out of all our pets. (:shhh:) She's my best friend, my baby, my world. I can't imagine loving anyone else the way I love her. She cuddles me when I'm sad, she is always there to listen, she doesn't interrupt my thoughts, and she is like a nice soft pillow. <3

I love her to death.

I love my puppy too...! Pets are sometimes the best friend that you can have!!! They don't get mad at you over stupid things...and they are loyal :)

pets are really awesome to have i got a dog myself,

she always follows me around when iam at home

i found some pic's from when she was a puppy

post-98195-1273586450_thumb.jpg

post-98195-1273586475_thumb.jpg

post-98195-1273586450_thumb.jpg

post-98195-1273586475_thumb.jpg

pets are really awesome to have i got a dog myself,

she always follows me around when iam at home

i found some pic's from when she was a puppy

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

that's true. i love my pets. i have four super playful dogs, one cat(but she doesnt really sleep here anymore, she does visit sometimes.....wow) and a scorpion (yup.. and she doesnt judge at all)

My pets do judge me though :/ . My cats always come up to me and stare at my face for several minutes to the point of where it's very uncomfortable.

My pets do judge me though :/ . My cats always come up to me and stare at my face for several minutes to the point of where it's very uncomfortable.

lol :surprised:

They're probably trying to use their feline mind powers on you. They're willing you to give them food or pettings.

They're probably trying to use their feline mind powers on you. They're willing you to give them food or pettings.

Ah now that you mention it that is most likely the case. Their stare is so intense it's as if they're trying to implement their thoughts into my head. Tricky little felines know how to get what they want.