Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i got my shipment last Friday, i was informed via e-mail when it was shipped and then the day it was delivered with instructions

well, so far, i really like it

i'm a 32 year old male, i have had acne since i was like 14, it got so bad that i did go on accutane when i was around 22, accutane cleared it up about 98% and i was very good for a long time

well about 1 1/2 years agao, its been coming back, i have been using acnefree and i even got a prescription for clindamycin gel and retin-a which are so not working

anyways, i tried this new foam, its the 4th day and it has totally dried up all the active acne i had, i have noticed really good improvements in only 4 days!

the foam is awesome especially if ypu have oily skin, it is so much better than creams

the cleanser is awesome and so is the treatment

the only thing i am not too crazy about is the toner because it stings when you put it on, i turn on my fan and put in on in front of it because it feels stings a whole lot, it does go away and dry super fast and it seems to have some kind of mouturizer because it leaves your skin soft

i'll report back, bt honestly i am really impressed!!!!

i don't know what to say except that this stuff is AMAZING!!!!

in about a week and a half i have noticed great improvement!!!!!!!!

i actually went to take my passport photo today and actually liked it, no pimple in sight

i am serious, within 4-5 days my face dried up, i notice less and less oil every day, as i write i literlay have only like 2 small pimples which are not bad at all

the only bummer as i said is that the toner stings when you put it on, more like burn :-) but it goes away face and dries leaving your face very smooth, its very strange

i still have to put it in front of a fan!!!! but i do not care, its great!!!!!

will update in a week, but so far is the best system i have ever used and I go back to Acne Statin, Proactive, Serious Skin Care, Acne Free

the is the best thus far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know what to say except that this stuff is AMAZING!!!!

in about a week and a half i have noticed great improvement!!!!!!!!

i actually went to take my passport photo today and actually liked it, no pimple in sight

i am serious, within 4-5 days my face dried up, i notice less and less oil every day, as i write i literlay have only like 2 small pimples which are not bad at all

the only bummer as i said is that the toner stings when you put it on, more like burn :-) but it goes away face and dries leaving your face very smooth, its very strange

i still have to put it in front of a fan!!!! but i do not care, its great!!!!!

will update in a week, but so far is the best system i have ever used and I go back to Acne Statin, Proactive, Serious Skin Care, Acne Free

the is the best thus far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really glad to hear it is working for you, I just ordered mine last night. I will have to let everyone know how it works for me too. I have tried everything including proactive as well, but my doctor does not want to put me on accutane, despite me asking for it after 1 yr of antibiotics and everything else they throw at me not working. So I really hope this works.