Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hola,

I am going on a vacation to Disneyland this summer. I am really worried that if I am not cleared up by then my skin will be a big problem. It's going to be hot and crowded and I don't want to wear too much makeup, but if I am breaking out a lot, I don't think I will have a choice!! Does anyone have travel tips'n'tricks? thank youuuuu!

Dont go to DisneyLand. Have the plane land 1/2 way there in Chicago and come stay with me for a week.

Serious answer: Stick with whatever you are doing now and try to clear up before then.

Dont go to DisneyLand. Have the plane land 1/2 way there in Chicago and come stay with me for a week.

Serious answer: Stick with whatever you are doing now and try to clear up before then.

My serious answer: Okay, I am on Differin + Duac so I am rolling with that. I am getting a few laser treatments before I go too. Sounds pretty good?

Now, could I really? ;) Haha that would be super fun.

Hola,

I am going on a vacation to Disneyland this summer. I am really worried that if I am not cleared up by then my skin will be a big problem. It's going to be hot and crowded and I don't want to wear too much makeup, but if I am breaking out a lot, I don't think I will have a choice!! Does anyone have travel tips'n'tricks? thank youuuuu!

Yeah it is hot out here.....but you'll be fine :) if you break out just don't worry about it....theres soo many people there just having fun no one will notice so just dont think about it. just don't stress and enjoy your vacation :)

Hola,

Yeah it is hot out here.....but you'll be fine :) if you break out just don't worry about it....theres soo many people there just having fun no one will notice so just dont think about it. just don't stress and enjoy your vacation :)

thank you. <3 sometimes I just need to hear that.

Hola,

:) i don't think you'll have a problem...and Disneyland is fun....how long are you gonna be in Cali for? Oh and I don't see why they closed your other post btw you look great :)

Hola,

:) i don't think you'll have a problem...and Disneyland is fun....how long are you gonna be in Cali for? Oh and I don't see why they closed your other post btw you look great :)

haha actually I live in the Silicon Valley!! :)

Disneyland is super fun, the person im going with has never been there so it should be awesome. :) awww haha thank you!! seriously. idk... i didnt think it was big enough deal to be closed... and i appreciate that!

Hola,

haha actually I live in the Silicon Valley!! :)

Disneyland is super fun, the person im going with has never been there so it should be awesome. :) awww haha thank you!! seriously. idk... i didnt think it was big enough deal to be closed... and i appreciate that!

I live in the LA/Inland Empire area....lived in both parts

and i don't think it was a big deal either :) i almost wanted to open a post like that but then they closed yours so theres no point "/

haha I guess you're lucky you got to learn your lesson 1st!! I honestly didn't think anyone would care. well... it looks like they deleted it off my site now. do you know how we can get into "the lounge"

haha I guess you're lucky you got to learn your lesson 1st!! I honestly didn't think anyone would care. well... it looks like they deleted it off my site now. do you know how we can get into "the lounge"

no but i've heard people talk about it "/ i think they deleted it cause some people here don't have nice bodies and you do....i know i do :) i think if i have to have stupid acne the rest of me better make up for it...so i keep it nice :) i'm feeling extra confident today for some reason lol :)

funny enough I find my face is clearer when I'm on vacation. Like when I go to the Caribbean, my face is always great. maybe it's the vitamin D + relaxation that helps.

no but i've heard people talk about it "/ i think they deleted it cause some people here don't have nice bodies and you do....i know i do :) i think if i have to have stupid acne the rest of me better make up for it...so i keep it nice :) i'm feeling extra confident today for some reason lol :)

haha AW THANK YOU!! I was trying to do something. Idk what. But yeah I know what you mean i want to feel like something else looks good...since I got acne on my face. I love XTRA confident days!! but rarely have them. booo!!!

funny enough I find my face is clearer when I'm on vacation. Like when I go to the Caribbean, my face is always great. maybe it's the vitamin D + relaxation that helps.

You....go...to the CARIBBEAN?! I am so jealous :)

I went to italy over the summer, It was sooo hot and i was constantly walking around and sweating. I ate so must greasy pizza and pasta. But honestly, my skin was the clearest it has ever been (and yes, i was on the regimen). Weird huh? But yea, im sure you'll be fine

I went to italy over the summer, It was sooo hot and i was constantly walking around and sweating. I ate so must greasy pizza and pasta. But honestly, my skin was the clearest it has ever been (and yes, i was on the regimen). Weird huh? But yea, im sure you'll be fine

Wow haha that sounds like the trip of my dreams! I hope all your guys' good luck rubs off on me :) Thank you!

I agree with everyone else. The last 3 trips I took I can remember that my skin was better looking than normal. I think you'll be fine. Don't stress too much.

I agree with everyone else. The last 3 trips I took I can remember that my skin was better looking than normal. I think you'll be fine. Don't stress too much.

Okay I'll relax :)