Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jumpman23

what is this redness?

help with classifying my type of acne. red areas below sides of nose that are the worst part. don't see others with this type of problem.

post-128876-1273533967_thumb.jpg

post-128876-1273596230_thumb.jpg

post-128876-1273533967_thumb.jpg

post-128876-1273596230_thumb.jpg

Edited by jumpman23

could you take a picture in natural light? maybe in your yard?

the redness shows better when i take it in my house lighting. Do you have any ideas on what it could be?

Sorry I'm not seeing it either. Is the redness active pimples? or just a rash?

it's not a rash since i've had it for some time and there are no active acne in the spots. its where my mustache should grow and i just notice this subtle different color of skin

Sup man. I used to have that but it was from when I was on a BP regimen and using AHA. Also if you're putting any sort of AHA/BHA etc on that area it could be causing the redness as it's quite a sensitive area.

Sup man. I used to have that but it was from when I was on a BP regimen and using AHA. Also if you're putting any sort of AHA/BHA etc on that area it could be causing the redness as it's quite a sensitive area.

oh really? yeah i can see that happening but the weird thing with my case is that i'm not using any type of products, creams, etc. on the area so i'm really confused on the root of the problem