Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

goddam im so mad i went to the doctor today because today i woke up with my right side of my face swollen...she was a bitch...when she came in she was your here because of acne..im like no ..i came here because/...my face is swollen ....she fucking left and came back with a prescription of retin a and retinoin...wtf i didnt ask her for that ..i said i was there for my face being swollen ..not for my acne...shese like well is swollen because of your acne...i said no..because iv been having that acne ..and it was never swollen wtf..she said well thers nothing i can do....and she fucking left ...i swear to god why the fuck is she even there if shes going to be a complete bitch to me given a fucking attitude like if is my fault ...she send me home with a swollen face..wtf am i suppose to do now...fuck doctors they think they run shit ....but they dont fuck them....they waste my money and my fucking time .....urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh :snooty:

Was it a derm or a doc?

a doc

are you going to try the retin a?

no because im already on dans regimen and is given me pretty good results ...the only part of my face that is brokenout is my right cheek and thats it......and i dont want to risk using retin a and breaout out like crazy ....i only went for my swollen face/.////but the bitch ...didnt help me with that she can suck my fucking dick that fucking ...hore excuse the language but that hore got me really pissed off with her fucking attitude

Ay yi yi!!! Doctors can be like that. sorry you got a neglectful one :(

i swear to god why the fuck dont they get fired if thet aint gonna do their job ..right she treated me like shit ..fuck her

File a complaint then bro

i should but aint wasting my money on the bitch ...and to see a derm it takes for fucking ever...ill just put ice on my face....but fucking money gone to waste for her to tell me she cant do nothing ...fucking bitch

File a complaint then bro

i should but aint wasting my money on the bitch ...and to see a derm it takes for fucking ever...ill just put ice on my face....but fucking money gone to waste for her to tell me she cant do nothing ...fucking bitch

calm yourself :(

you don't want to make whatever is going on worse. what can I help you with ? Lol

Check out Bek's thread where she posted pics of herself. That should cheer you up.

But be careful....She likes me alot and wants to be my gf!

Check out Bek's thread where she posted pics of herself. That should cheer you up.

omg hahahahaha.

I'm sure it would frighten him!!!

Can't deny some-of-tha rest ;)

The real question is...

how do you feel?

omg hahahahaha.

The real question is...

how do you feel?

thanks guys i already got in trouble for cussing so much...

omg hahahahaha.

The real question is...

how do you feel?

moderator yelled at you?

omg hahahahaha.

The real question is...

how do you feel?

moderator yelled at you?

yeah she told me to stop the nonsense lol ....and omg did you just post a pic of your booty is pretty nice...loland is that your boyfriend im jelous?

Told you that would make you feel better. LOL

omg ///lol yeah it defenetly did

LOL LOLOLOLLLLLLL

thanks guys <3

you still didnt answer my question is that your bf

Remain on the topic at hand. Off-topic banter will henceforth be set invisible.

Just having fun... :o

Anywho.....Dude just call and make a derm apt. They are the professionals that deal with this stuff daily.