Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AAAHHHHH! I'm so low on my BP but I have to wait until July before I'll have the money to order more product and by then I'll be out of everything! It's very frustrating since this is the only thing that's ever worked for my skin. Since being on the acne.org regimen my skin has cleared up SO much and any break outs I do get go away quite quickly. I'm so sad that I'll have to deal with breakouts and makeup again here real soon and have to start from scratch on the regimen come July :( I wish I could get an IOU supply of product... Oh,well...

AAAHHHHH! I'm so low on my BP but I have to wait until July before I'll have the money to order more product and by then I'll be out of everything! It's very frustrating since this is the only thing that's ever worked for my skin. Since being on the acne.org regimen my skin has cleared up SO much and any break outs I do get go away quite quickly. I'm so sad that I'll have to deal with breakouts and makeup again here real soon and have to start from scratch on the regimen come July :( I wish I could get an IOU supply of product... Oh,well...

hey for how long have you been on the regimen ...what acne severity did you have when you first started and how long till you seen results /...ask your mom or a body for money

hey for how long have you been on the regimen ...what acne severity did you have when you first started and how long till you seen results /...ask your mom or a body for money

I've been on the regimen since late January/early February this year. Within the first month I noticed a big difference and unlike most other people I never had issues with excessive dryness or anything. I would say that I have moderate acne, it's very localized to my chin and jaw line but very consistent and stubborn I also have very large pores on my nose and forehead which I believe have also gotten a lot less noticeable since I've been on the regimen.

Purchase any 1oz tube of 10% BP gel (should be between $5 and $6), and a 12oz bottle of “Fruit of the Earth†Aloe Vera Gel (the clear kind, I think it's around $4).

Mix equal parts:

-1 part 10% BP Gel

-3 parts Aloe Vera Gel

This will ‘water down’ the 10% BP to 2.5%