Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Im not sure what these things are. I have some on my left cheek too. My acne isnt really bad anymore. I just have these marks. Some of these red marks are flat and some are like bumps. Are the bumpy ones pimples? I was thinking about doing a TCA peel but am not sure if that would be the best thing to do.

post-111978-1273190553_thumb.jpg

post-111978-1273190553_thumb.jpg

Edited by JP8729

1 word...

"Exfoliate"

Do it once every 3-4 days and you should notice a huge difference within 2-3 months.

Unfortunately, there is no quick way round it.

Would a TCA peel help with these marks though?

Some have been there over a year and dont look like they are geting much better. Im sick of seeing them. All Ive really used is pro active. I used it for about two years. I stopped using it last month because it seemed it was doing more harm than good. My skin seems better now. I just want to get these marks dealt with. I have them on both sides and my forehead.

Edited by JP8729

They don't look like scars to me but the picture is not the best. You could try vbeam laser, it's pretty good against redness if you are willing to spend the money.