Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevsme

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT CAUSED BY ACNE

HOW MANY PIMPLES DO YOU HAVE AT THE MOMENT ....

DO THEY HURT

ARE YOU EMBARRASED BY THEM

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ACNE

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GO TO WORK WITH ACNE

DO YOU GET AT LEAST ONE COMMENT ON YOUR FACE DAYLY

WHAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF ACNE...

WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS REALLY SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH THIS ORDEAL

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY IN THE WHOLE DAY

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS THAT KEEP CONPANY

HOW STRESSED ARE YOU BOUT YOUR ACNE

*moderator edit*

HOW HAS YOUR LIFE CHANGED SINCE YOU HAD ACNE

DO PEOPLE TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY

DOES THE ACNE HURT ..

WAHT IS YOUR CURRENT REGIMEN..

HOW MANY PIMPLES DO YOU HAVE AT THE MOMENT ....

hundreds and hundreds

DO THEY HURT

Not at all, they are red though and highly noticable.

ARE YOU EMBARRASED BY THEM

Absolutely.

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ACNE

I go to uni but live in my own little world these days. I count down the hours til I can be alone again, lol, or just put on a smiley face.

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GO TO WORK WITH ACNE

Ah this is hard, again put on the happy face and wait for the day to be over.

DO YOU GET AT LEAST ONE COMMENT ON YOUR FACE DAYLY

Never, though I see people look at it and they look sad.

WHAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF ACNE...

Mostly just heading out these days, seeing mates, people ive dated, people at the shops and all. I feel like lesser of a person and know they all think...omg whats happened to this person.

WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS REALLY SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH THIS ORDEAL

No one I must say and that is really really hard !

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY IN THE WHOLE DAY

Had a cry on the lounge, now doing some assignments before heading into uni :)

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS THAT KEEP CONPANY

My doggie, though I think he is a little unwell atm.

HOW STRESSED ARE YOU BOUT YOUR ACNE

Very much so. I see more acne and scarring daily. I know ill never get my looks back :(

*moderator edit*

HOW HAS YOUR LIFE CHANGED SINCE YOU HAD ACNE

I dont go out anymore, see my mates and definitely dont date. Im not as happy and smiley anymore and have stopped thinking about the future. Instead of thinking of my great plans, I now wonder how to make the days go faster.

DO PEOPLE TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY

I think so. People dont smile at me much anymore or try to meet up. I think thats more so cause I keep saying I dont want to

DOES THE ACNE HURT ..

Nooo luckilly. Just red and scarring.

WAHT IS YOUR CURRENT REGIMEN

I get stared at all the time. Whilst the pimples dont hurt, the scarring does. I feel hideous My current regimen is simply an antibiotic cream and accutane.

Edited by c'est la vigne

My most embarrassing moment caused by acne is making 5 threads on acne.org in a matter of hours.

Oh...wait.

My most embarrassing moment caused by acne is making 5 threads on acne.org in a matter of hours.

Oh...wait.

DUDE PLEASE LEAVE MY POST I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU ,.,,I HAVE ALREADY MET ALOT OF SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE HERE ....AND I DONT NEED YOUR BULLSHIT HOW BOUT YOU GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS TOO....O AND YEAH ...HOW ABOUT YOU GO GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING IN YOUR MOMS GRANDMA WHEN YOUR LIKE 20 TALK ABOUT NO LIFE

YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR POSTING SO MANY POST BUT;..ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS GET PEOPLE TOGETHER TO RELATE TO THE PROBLEMS THAT WE ALL GO THROUGH IN LIFE..IM TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPIER BY GIVEN THEM POST IN WICH THEY CAN RELATE TO..SO AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY PLEASE LEAVE MY POST ..WE DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVITY HERE...

You don't want to argue with me? Then why did you continue to insult me after I told you I was done posting on your thread? Acne is not even close to being your biggest issue, lol.

You don't want to argue with me? Then why did you continue to insult me after I told you I was done posting on your thread? Acne is not even close to being your biggest issue, lol.

O MY GOD YOUR THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON EVER JUST LEAVE MY SIGHT ...IM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO ANY YOUR IMMATURE COMMENTS ANYMORE SO DONT BOTHER ON REPLYING

I want to answer all the questions but why are you typing in caps? It's pretty annoying imo

I want to answer all the questions but why are you typing in caps? It's pretty annoying imo

NO NEGATIVITY...PEOPLE THEY ARE ONLY LETTERS IF YOUR GONING TO BE NEGATIVE LEAVE MY POST PLEASE

Did the guy who has never written a single post in small letters really going to call me annoying? Wow.

Did the guy who has never written a single post in small letters really going to call me annoying? Wow.

Stop being a smartass to him and shut the fuck up. If you dont like him then dont go in his threads

Stop being a smartass to him and shut the fuck up. If you dont like him then dont go in his threads

^

This. Just leave the guy alone, he's not hurting anyone, it's just you who is turning this thread into something it's not.

Awww so he's allowed to insult everyone else but whenever someone does it to him it's not okay. I'll do whatever the fuck I want, thanks for the advice though.

YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR POSTING SO MANY POST BUT;..ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS GET PEOPLE TOGETHER TO RELATE TO THE PROBLEMS THAT WE ALL GO THROUGH IN LIFE..IM TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPIER BY GIVEN THEM POST IN WICH THEY CAN RELATE TO..SO AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY PLEASE LEAVE MY POST ..WE DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVITY HERE...

Oh how sweet mother terasa - with an adolf hitler profile pic - totaly get it....

Oh how sweet mother terasa - with an adolf hitler profile pic - totaly get it....

i had that picture because i thought it was funny how hitler had emo hair not to offend any body but since it might give people the wrong idea i changed it

Please STOP with the lame bickering already. Both of you. If you must, take it to PMs, but keep it off of the boards. The next ones I come across like this will result in suspensions.

To answer the questions, when the cystic acne was at its worst it hurt. It hurt my face and it hurt me mentally. The only support I found was on this website because nobody else around me was dealing with acne so couldn't relate. The most embarrassing moment was realizing I was walking around with an oozing cyst and had no idea until I went to the restroom. I left work early that day because I was so upset. Dark thoughts did come to mind, yes. The people of this community helped tremendously though.

I was embarrassed when I was caught at work, by my former supervisor, cutting a couple of jawline cysts off with box cutter.

You guys need to hug it out. Bro Hug! "WWJD"

:comfort:

Most embarrassing would be.....sh*t......every fn day I left my house with that sh*t all over my face. Final answer......everyday!!!

Edited by RealTalk