Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YEAH I KNOW IM A CONPULSIVE POSTER...

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC..

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REAL FRIENDS LIKE ...REAL FRIENDS THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS...OR DO YOU CONSIDER THEM FAKE ASS FRIENDS...

YEAH I KNOW IM A CONPULSIVE POSTER...

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC..

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REAL FRIENDS LIKE ...REAL FRIENDS THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS...OR DO YOU CONSIDER THEM FAKE ASS FRIENDS...

I have... all real friends ^^ A couple acquaintences and friends, but most of my friends are deep, good friends =) Very blessed to have them, too.

I have no friends who i would comfortable to properly open up to, the interweb is the only place i am truly myself.

Well, I have five really awesome, close friends.

BUT.......... ehhh... I'm kind of distancing myself from them (emotionally) I still hang out with them, but I don't ever really tell them how I am.

It's hard talking about acne to five perfectly porcelain faces. :(

and then all my other friends who i hang out with have clear faces too, just makes me not want to be around them. especially when they can sleep in make-up, touch their faces, and not worry about looking like crap.

I love the author of this post! I suppose he's really young like 12 maybe. Full of angst, stupidity and rebellious tendencies, and really loves to annoy people.

The true friends I have can be counted on one hand. The rest are just acquintances.

That's sounds quite like something I would have said myself. You took the words right out of my mouth.

i guess so. i have friends who are facing the same problem and we talked about our opinions out and stories. And realise we are of the same kind...

there are those who told me that there are those worst than me. And encourage me when i feel down.

but ya, i would have say those above mentioned can be counted with juz a hand.