Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK SO ...IV BEEN ON DANS REGIMEN FOR A WHOLE MONTH...IT WAS GOING GOOD UNTIL...2 WEEKS AGO I STARTED BREAKINGOUT WITH CYST ....AFTER SWITCHING TO DANS BP..WTF... I BARLY GET CYZST ...DAMET IM SO MAD ..I GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE A DISEASE PERSON...THE CYST ARE LIKE INTERCONNECTED...FUCK ....I M SO EMBAARRASED TO GO TO SCHOOL ...PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START TELLLING ME THAT AM BREAKING OUT..AND THAT I HAVE CANCER SINCE IT LOOKS SO NASTY WTF.....FUCK MY LIFE SERIOUSLY...I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO GO THROUGH THIS SHIT ..IM READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS REGIMENN////PLEASE WORDS OF ENCORAGEMENT ...THANK YOU

IS FUCKING HARD TO THINK OF SOMETHING FUCKING POSITIVE... BOUT ACNE ..BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW FUCKING HARD I TRY TO FOGET AND SOMETIMES IT DOES HAPPEN...SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE HAS TO REMIND ME THAT MY FACE IS A MESS ...EVEN FUKING GROWNS UPSS..WTF ..I KNOW I HAVE ACNE I LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERYFUCKING DAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT...SO THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE COMMENTS ON MY FACE...I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD..IM GOING TO PUNCH THEM SO HARD...AND THAN STOMP; ON THEYR FLLAEWLESS PRETTY FUCKING SKIN UNTIL THEY FUCKING BLEEED,,,THAN I CAN REMIND THEM EVERYDAY THAT THEYR FACE LOOKS LIKE SHIT ...SO THEY KNOW HOW ITFUCKING FEELS .....FUCKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC MY LIFE AND FUCK MY FACE GODDAMET.....FUCK FUCK FUCKKK ....TEARS FUCKS.... :confused: WHY FUCKING ME HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE FUCK ME.. DAMET... :wall::mad::evil:

Edited by acnevsme

I'm sorry for your pain. I wish the world were a better place for us acne ridden folk to live in, i've never understood why people feel the need to point out acne, we're not circus freaks.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm sorry that your getting a few more cysts. However, keep in mind that sometimes when you start a new system it will purge (make worse at first but then heal) your skin. However, sometimes this is not the case, but it might be for you. One thing that might help is medicated makeup. You can pick some up at walmart. Don't hesitate even if you're a guy, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

P.S. Thank you for answering my post!!!!