Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last night I was feeling a little crazed and ended up sinking a hot blade through this measly cyst that had been creeping up on the tip of my nose for several weeks. The itching was so intense that it felt as if a candle had been lit just beneath the surface of my nose. At first I examined the cyst in the mirror to determine whether the "poke and drain" method I typically execute on similar lesions would be adequate. I decided against it when I felt a very sudden and familiar rush of sadness wash over me. At that moment I knew what had to be done. I was very reluctant to heat up a kitchen knife on the stove so as to saw the lesion off with it.

I paused briefly before sinking the blade into the pulsating lump of flesh upon my nose and leaned over the sink upon which the blood and pus would fall. I remember smirking as I pressed the hot blade through and through, the gut-wrenching pain emanating from the tip of my nose. As if I had cut through an over-inflated balloon, the cyst exploded violently, fluids splattering across the counter and mirror in short spurts. As quick as I had started the procedure, I had finished. I just stood there wracked with agony yet overwhelmed with joy. I shot one last smirk via the mirror at the bloodied face smirking right back at me and I began to repose.

Like a wise-man once uttered: "Some things have to be endured. And that's what makes the pleasure so sweet!"

You may have just damaged your nose more than you think. What if there's a huge chunk missing from it when it heals? What will you do then? I personally think you should have just waited it out. No cyst is worth mutilating yourself with a hot knife.

I think you should get help.

wow..I hope your just kidding with your post. Cause if you DID actually just cut it off, you just damaged your nose more then any cyst.

Well, I would be lying if I said I never picked at something on my face that I shouldn't have picked at, although I never used a piece of hot metal. Sometimes you're not thinking about the consequences, you just want the freaking thing off your face.

All I can think of to say is...That bitch is gonna hurt like a MoFo in the morning.

kill the fucking bastard shit

You may have just damaged your nose more than you think. What if there's a huge chunk missing from it when it heals? What will you do then? I personally think you should have just waited it out. No cyst is worth mutilating yourself with a hot knife.

I think you should get help.

I'm going to have to mirror what was said in this post OP. No cyst is worth losing a chunk of your nose over. But if you really must, at the very least get a professional to do it.

My God! Why in the world would you cut a cyst off of your nose, man?! It would probably be in your best interest to seek professional help for both your acne AND your mental health -- ASAP! All of that was just too much to digest.

My God! Why in the world would you cut a cyst off of your nose, man?! It would probably be in your best interest to seek professional help for both your acne AND your mental health -- ASAP! All of that was just too much to digest.

ok now i know this story is fake because the guy that just poste d is the same one that posted thiis post so fuck you man thta shit wasent funny duchbag

ok now i know this story is fake because the guy that just poste d is the same one that posted thiis post so fuck you man thta shit wasent funny duchbag

Holy smokes! You're right! That is the same guy! What a poopoohead he is!

It's sarcasm...lol. Come on now.

lol ok ...peace no lives ...tho im one ....fuck my life...i cant believe iv been on this website for the whole day nonstop just answering shit...thats when you really know your a looser....and need major help

I can't even imagine the pain of cutting off a cyst, let alone cutting it off with a hot blade.

I just...damn.

I can't even imagine the pain of cutting off a cyst, let alone cutting it off with a hot blade.

I just...damn.

yeah your kind of late.. as you can see this was a fake post lol fuck my life