Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkippyMyL00

Any Vegetarians with diet stories?

I am a vegetarian and i have seen a lot of people who say they have had successful diets with lots of meat and lack of soy but in my case i eat loads of soy... I do however eat fish. Id love to hear from some other vegetarians =]

im a vegiatrian too! i love it!! i love black bean burgers! especially soy burgers! then i also eat a lot of the morning star frozen food! suprisingly all the food is awesome!! it doesnt feel different not having meat in my diet! i feel more healthy and have more energy!! i do not eat fish though! i do drink milk(never really liked silk but i drink it occasionally)eat eggs but rarely(staill believe it's like killing a chicken)! I usually just subsitute vegitarian "meat" for regular! so not much has changed since i stoped eating meat! i also have a hugee cook book with tons of recipies! i have tried like 2 out of 350! It's called Vegitarian Planet!

im a vegiatrian too! i love it!! i love black bean burgers! especially soy burgers! then i also eat a lot of the morning star frozen food! suprisingly all the food is awesome!! it doesnt feel different not having meat in my diet! i feel more healthy and have more energy!! i do not eat fish though! i do drink milk(never really liked silk but i drink it occasionally)eat eggs but rarely(staill believe it's like killing a chicken)! I usually just subsitute vegitarian "meat" for regular! so not much has changed since i stoped eating meat! i also have a hugee cook book with tons of recipies! i have tried like 2 out of 350! It's called Vegitarian Planet!

I LOVE black bean burgers! Yes i am not vegan however i do not drink milk. I dont eat much eggs either. Its crazy the imitation meat taste just like the real thing! I love chik'n!

I don't think I've ever seen as many exclamation marks in one place!

I eat a mostly vegetarian diet too. Fish sometimes, no dairy, no meat.

I just learned that the meat companies feed the cattle corn and soy because those two foods shut down the thyroid glands almost as well as a pharmaceutical drug. They induce the cattle to have hypothyroidism so that they grow fat very fast and expend very little energy.

so you are saying eating meat fed with soy and corn and not eating meat but eating soy and corn are equally unhealthy? i'm screwed then cause i have hypo.

I have no idea how eating animals that are fed corn and soy affects our bodies. But I read that people with Hypothyroidism should not eat corn and soy.

Edited by Dotty1