Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnekilla

Just got my bp

If you know your skin is sensitive, start out with the amount shown on the page cohen888 linked to, but only do it once a day for about a week. Then you can move up to using the same amount twice a day, and gradually increase the amount from there.

That's what happened to me early on, too. Try not to worry about it. The BP is helping to draw everything to the surface, so your acne might look a little worse for a short period. Try to just tough it out and keep going. The BP will help to dry them up, and, eventually, prevent new pimples from forming.

The Regimen can be a little frustrating at first, because all you want is for your skin to look better, and instead, it goes through a period of looking worse. It's just temporary, though. Keep that in mind.

Yeah I'm only on day 5 but I was already purging on day 3 and now some of the bigger pimples are completely gone, so like c'est said just hang in there it's normal for this to happen.

Edited by cohen888