Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
milkncoffee

is there a way to kill a pimple

one thats still under the skin without a head?

because they always leave red marks even when i dont touch and im very careful. is there anything that can kill it under the skin before it forms?

because they always leave red marks even when i dont touch and im very careful. is there anything that can kill it under the skin before it forms?

Yes there is a moderatley new product called the zeno **It comes in meny models** that is made to get rid of pop up pimples over night before the head comes up. I just bought mine its kinda rough with the regiment i do but its very effective. hope i helped you good luck.

Yes there is a moderatley new product called the zeno **It comes in meny models** that is made to get rid of pop up pimples over night before the head comes up. I just bought mine its kinda rough with the regiment i do but its very effective. hope i helped you good luck.

They say that it "uses a single ingredient you can actually pronounce - heat - to destroy the bacteria that causes your pimples" on their website. Therefore, isn't it the same thing if you just put for instance a hot towel on your blemish? Edited by mies

I've heard about zeno and some satisfactory reviews but I haven't tried them yet. What I do is give it a bit of a warm compress for a minute or so and then apply a zit cream on the spot, I do this 3x a day. And one crucial tip: never ever touch the zit unless when your applying the pimple cream. If I'm too lazy, sometimes I use the cold Visine on q-tip trick and that seems to work too. But this only works for zits that haven't surfaced yet or just beginning to swell up. Hope this helps! ^_^

thank you every one. i have a zeno, but i thought it didnt work on pimples that havnt come to a head? and thanks wynne ill try that. :)

thank you every one. i have a zeno, but i thought it didnt work on pimples that havnt come to a head? and thanks wynne ill try that. :)

From what I've read, Zeno is actually more useful for pimples that have NOT come to a head yet. So give it a try. :)

it took like 6 times :/ but it killed one that haddent suffeced. now im doing it to another that hadent, it dosent seem to be doing anything? :( frustrateing.