Lavandula Hybrida Oil

Geranium Maculatum Oil

Eucalyptus Globulus Oil

Citral

Citronellol

Coumarin

d-Limonene

Geraniol

This is a baby wash cleanser from eco store. It does not contain petrochemicals, lauryl or laureth sulphates, propylene glycol, dye, fragrance, parabes, cocamide DEA or cocomidopropyl betaine. Since it didn't contain any ingredients that harm my skin I purchased it but if it causes clogged pores then I might have to return it to the store. I have used it and it seems to be helping with the damage that Cetaphil caused but I do not want to continue to use it if it will be a problem in the long run.

Yeah, it sucks that some ingredients aren't listed on either of them. I use those sites all the time, and sometimes I'm like, "Damn you! I need to know about this ingredient, and you're not helping me!".

I hope you find a place where you can look up the ingredients that those sites don't list. (If you do, let me know, too!)

I checked out the handbook of green chemicals and the truth in aging website. None of these ingredients seem to pose any real threat. Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate can cause mild skin and eye irritation. It hasn't done anything to my sensitive skin though.