Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Think about it. Your dog gets out in the grass and then comes home with you and sleeps on your blanket or maybe on your pillow also. Or your dog is doing something that you consider to be really funny or chute and you start kissing it on his head. Acne can be caused by pets; few people know this but acne can be caused by home pets (cats, dogs or other home animals). How do I know this? Well I recently had moderate acne and I wanted to know what the cause of it was. I got to some dermatologists offices and after some observing on microscope of some samples of my skin they deducted that my skin contain some dog parasites that the doctor say that it cause my acne problem. pets cause acne

How will you know?

• Your pet is rubbing his face on the floor or on other rough surfaces?

• Her chin is bumpy or itchy?

• Has he started to act depressed ?

• Your pet started to scratch more than usual?

• Your pet has trouble breathing properly?

• Are red or purple dots on his skin?

http://www.acne-stop.com/pets-cause-acne.html

Think about it. Your dog gets out in the grass and then comes home with you and sleeps on your blanket or maybe on your pillow also. Or your dog is doing something that you consider to be really funny or chute and you start kissing it on his head. Acne can be caused by pets; few people know this but acne can be caused by home pets (cats, dogs or other home animals). How do I know this? Well I recently had moderate acne and I wanted to know what the cause of it was. I got to some dermatologists offices and after some observing on microscope of some samples of my skin they deducted that my skin contain some dog parasites that the doctor say that it cause my acne problem. pets cause acne

How will you know?

• Your pet is rubbing his face on the floor or on other rough surfaces?

• Her chin is bumpy or itchy?

• Has he started to act depressed ?

• Your pet started to scratch more than usual?

• Your pet has trouble breathing properly?

• Are red or purple dots on his skin?

http://www.acne-stop.com/pets-cause-acne.html

I guess anything is possible.

This sounds more like an irritation or allergic reaction. I have a dog, and am allergic to her saliva. She doesn't make me sneeze or make my eyes water, but if she licks me I get swollen red, itchy bumps that usually go away in 24-48 hours. Of course if I were to let her sleep in my bed or keep licking my face then it probably would cause longer lasting irritation. If you MUST let your dog sleep in your bed (which isn't good for you or the dog) then make sure you wash your bedding as often as possible.

It may sound hard to keep a dog from licking you but it really isn't. After a few weeks of saying "no" and avoiding her wicked tongue, she doesn't even try to lick me anymore. It is also helpful to wash your hands after playing with our dog, or handling any of their treats and toys. I also have cats but they are indoor only and I have never had any skin problems with them.