Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I absolutly love bodyshop. I only suffer from face acne, my arms, back, chest etc are completly clear, I love the cocunut body scrub, the body butter, and all the hair things. Eveerything smells so nice, thats why I use it all. But it keeps my skin nice. But the thing is, they do face washes and moisterisers. I am currently on dans regime so I don't want to change anything really, but i was wondering if any of the cleansers and moisterisers are any good? I know some of the stuff in there can be expensive compared to superdrug and boots, but I don't mind paying more if it is better. So what do you think of bodyshop face products? I also like bodyshop because they don't test on animals.

lou x

Actually, the Body Shop says ''Against Animal Testing''.

It used to, but now doesn't say ''Not Tested on Animals''.

A couple of years ago a journalist found out that about 30% of their products that had been derived from other sources, had actually been tested on animals in the process, so they had to change it.

And the body butter is good, yep!

The Body Shop Tea Tree range is quite good, I haven't tried any cleansers from there though. I had the intensive face moisturiser a while back, a good thing about it was that if you have quite tempermental skin it's mild and doesn't have any weird chemicals added in to make it smell. And the cocoa butter...mmm :drool: