Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey all :)

recently my step sister read in a magazine that cocnut milk is good for you skin and told our parents to get some. she didnt like it when she tried it, and now my dad says i can have it. ime just wondering is it just for making skin smooth or something or can it help for reducing spots ?

any help is apreciated ! :)

I dont know the good for the skin part. But you can take it instead of milk. And milk may be bad for your skin.

It's yum and healthy just don't drink too much at a time because it might be too much for your stomach! It's VERY thick!

Edited by uncle buck

It depends how much coconut it contains. I've tried 25% and 90%. I love the thick stuff but it contains so much fat.

Yes but it is our answer to cream and yes it is fantastic for the skin, lauric acid is what's doing that

ahhh i see thanks people. they threw it out before i even tried it so i never actually got to try it :(

as to it replacing milk , i drink as least milk as i possibly can, at most its like one bowl of cereal and 2 or 3 cups of tea a month, so that isnt a problem :)

thanks again guys ;)