Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoubleH

Clindamycin Phosphate 1%+ Aczone(dapsone)5% +Doxycycline 100mg?

I'm 14 and i don't really play any sports. I have been on these for about 2 weeks. I'd say i have pretty moderate acne on my forehead, temple area, and cheeks. Anyone have success with ANY of these gels or pills?

post-127852-1272289501_thumb.jpg

post-127852-1272289501_thumb.jpg

Bro, you're only 14 yrs old.

I'm telling you now. Dont make the same mistake that nearly 80% of us on this website have done and thats try and correct the problem on our own by trying a shitload of stuff from the pharmacy and all that. Tell your mom or someone to take you to a dermatologist and get professional help. Seriously. If the acne bothers you that much you should treat it now before it gets worse and ruins your life ike it has to most of us.

My guess is that it has to due with your age but fuck it anyway. Go get help, dude.

Bro, you're only 14 yrs old.

I'm telling you now. Dont make the same mistake that nearly 80% of us on this website have done and thats try and correct the problem on our own by trying a shitload of stuff from the pharmacy and all that. Tell your mom or someone to take you to a dermatologist and get professional help. Seriously. If the acne bothers you that much you should treat it now before it gets worse and ruins your life ike it has to most of us.

My guess is that it has to due with your age but fuck it anyway. Go get help, dude.

I have went. And those are what he gave me.

I can see most of the acne on my cheeks has faded and become non-inflamed. Most of the acne on my face is now non-inflammatory. The only problem is getting rid of the non-inflammatory! It seems like they're harder to get rid of than the nodules i used to get! I only have a couple and the right side of my forehead, the middles completely clear, and i have still have pretty moderate acne on the left side of my forehead and both temples. Only like two little ones on my chin! Feels like its getting better!