Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure what part of my current regimen is most effective, but all I know is that I haven't had a serious pimple for over a month, which is a record sans tane.

I drink powdered wheatgrass with about a gram of colostrum every morning and night.

I use lightwave cs every day or so.

I tan every so often, or at least try and get a good amount of sun. I know people say this is bad for acne, but honestly it's one of the best things I've done. Its like wearing makeup.

I try to eat about 80% paleo. This is the hardest part, and I'm honestly not sure how necessary it is. Ive had days were I cheated horribly and came out alright. I also binge drink every weekend often consuming beer, but I try and keep it to Jameson and red wine. The only food that I avoid entirely without exception is COFFEE!! I used to drink multiple cups a day for quite a few years. I think that if I avoided this and excessive masturbation my high school years would have been a lot less stressful.

I hardly ever Jack it. Don't have much desire to anymore. I used to get after it multiple times a day and I know it was horrible for my skin. I guess my hormones are a little more stable right now. I don't find having sex to hurt my skin too much, but sadly I've never had a relationship where I was having sex regularly for more than a week to really test it out. But that's a lil too much information, haha.

The kind of acne I'm currently getting is very hard to describe. It rarely lasts for more than a day and the only pimples I tend to be popping anymore are tiny whiteheads. I still get bigger "zits" that often feel like the making of a cyst, but end up dissipating often within hours. Its almost like there rash pimples something?

I'm not sure if any of this would work for you, but I'm very happy that I have reached this state of relative clarity and no longer have to depend on low dosing tane or mega dosing resveratol.

I'm also 24 so maybe I'm just growing out of it. ?

Edited by andersoj

Don't you think you might have a little more leeway with your diet and lifestyle if you weren't binge drinking every weekend? That shit will destroy you.

Don't you think you might have a little more leeway with your diet and lifestyle if you weren't binge drinking every weekend? That shit will destroy you.

Yeah I do, but unfortunately I'm an alcoholic. :dance: Anyway I have enough leeway as is, I mean its not a very hard regimen to follow. Who knows, maybe if acne wasn't stopping me I would drink everyday.

Oh and CO represent, I'm in Boulder.

Edited by andersoj