Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jared777

How could the Regimen possibly work?

Hi, first I want to explain that I'm not trying to be negative, merely inquisitve. I am thinking about going on the regimen but I can't help asking how is BP going to clear my skin?

I know that it kills the bacteria, but bacteria isn't the cause of ance. To my understanding acne is caused by clogged pores resulting from cell turnover and an overactive production of sebum that allows the bacteria to multiply. So, if BP doesn't prevent the cause of acne, how will it ultimately clear somebody up?

Hi, first I want to explain that I'm not trying to be negative, merely inquisitve. I am thinking about going on the regimen but I can't help asking how is BP going to clear my skin?

I know that it kills the bacteria, but bacteria isn't the cause of ance. To my understanding acne is caused by clogged pores resulting from cell turnover and an overactive production of sebum that allows the bacteria to multiply. So, if BP doesn't prevent the cause of acne, how will it ultimately clear somebody up?

Everyone is different man. There is all kinds of shit and cases out there that has worked differently, some made worse, and some to finally get clear. Applying BP everyday as a topical for me all over doesnt do shit for me, instead makes it a dry flaky mess. BP, SA, antibiotics, vitamins, diet, water only, etc and more ive been trying has not stopped it at all. You wont know until you try it.

People can sit here and educate you on how BP will work at getting rid of your acne but that doesnt mean it will work specifically for you. There are more stipulations and reasons to acne than from what u mentioned, therefore the reasons for all the diff kinds of remedies and treatments avail.

BP to clear skin and BP to clear "your" skin may not be the same;)

Oh sorry if that soundy hasty, it was not meant toward you, but just the frustration from myself as im tired of trying to find out what works for me right now.

Edited by JayQ

BP kills acne bacteria, and, because it's a drying agent, helps to speed up your skin's natural shedding process. The outer layers of skin, which, as they die, can mix with sebum and clog pores, are shed faster, which means there's less of a chance for them to clog your pores.