Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virgo9762

Everyone Please Say a Prayer Tonight

In Matthew 18:19 Jesus says it again:

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Everyone please ask Jesus to heal our skin problems tonight.

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I do this every night, as i am sure others here do as well already.

I do this every night, as i am sure others here do as well already.

I am in agreement with you...the Bible also says call things that are not as so they were....so I say we all have beautiful skin in Jesus name and it will come to pass!

No offense, but I'm pretty sure we've all tried this at one point or another

If obtaining clear skin was as easy as talking to a higher power about it I'm sure we'd all be peachy keen by now

I think we should be praying that our treatments will work. We shouldn't just hope to wake up one day with perfect skin because reality is it doesn't work like that.

I used to think that prayer didn't work either. But one day I sat back and really thought about it. I realized that although my acne didn't magically disappear, I've always managed to find some way to keep it at bay. I attribute this to God for sure. My doctor has always been willing to give me any prescription I request and therefore I have managed to largely keep my acne under control for the past 15 years. I pray every night before I go to the doctor and always find a solution (however temporary it may be). I think that you have to be proactive in your own treatment and not sit back and expect God to make your skin clear with a snap of His fingers. But he will always open doors for you if you let him. My skin would have been so much worse all these years without His help I'm sure. Good luck everyone!

I dont think talking to yourself will help at all. In fact believing in some jeebus dude will probably make your acne worse, knowing that your crazy enough to believe that hype.

I used to think that prayer didn't work either. But one day I sat back and really thought about it. I realized that although my acne didn't magically disappear, I've always managed to find some way to keep it at bay. I attribute this to God for sure. My doctor has always been willing to give me any prescription I request and therefore I have managed to largely keep my acne under control for the past 15 years. I pray every night before I go to the doctor and always find a solution (however temporary it may be). I think that you have to be proactive in your own treatment and not sit back and expect God to make your skin clear with a snap of His fingers. But he will always open doors for you if you let him. My skin would have been so much worse all these years without His help I'm sure. Good luck everyone!

Thanks. I have an appointment tomorrow with a plastic surgeon. I am still going to believe and pray every night!

Dear God,

Please post your acne clearing regimen here so we can all slap it in the face.

Thanks

-child

Edited by zillamosnta

translation : Pray for long enough and by chance your acne will probably go away on its own. God will take the credit though.

masq: nope if you don't worry about it so much God will cure it! and he will take the credit because he deserves it:) just pray that you will not focus on it so much and that he can help you buy the right things:) ill be praying for you!:)

If "god" exists then we all deserve what we are going through no? Why else would he make us go through this? and don't give me the 'this is a test" bullsh*t.

I rely upon reason rather than faith.

wow.

I don't believe in god, its all hyped up and pretty much religion shit.

If your god exist why would he let his people suffer?

thats pretty much made up me thinking that god does not exist.

Edited by bryles

I'm no christian, but I guess it couldn't hurt to say a prayer. Just a little one. Down on my knees. Perhaps...oh around the midnight hour.