Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMakeThemKitKatFries!

Recommended Dermatologists in Miami Florida

Hi everyone, Ive finally saved up enough money to get a good laser treatment or whatever is needed to help the pitted scars that were left on my face due to my severe acne in the past. I live in Miami and I just wanted to know if anyone knows a very good dermatologist that performs corrective treatments for acne scarring. I understand getting a good doctor that has experience is very important when trying to get corrective acne scarring treatments. I am specially interested in fraxel repair treatments but in any case if any of you guys can recommend a doctor that was very proffesional and had much experience in treating suppressed acne scars i would be GREATLY APPRECIATIVE. I live in Miami once again.....

Dr. Resnik 305-692-8998 At Aventura

I had silikon micro injections procedure done with him, but my scarring most of them was rolling scar and box scar and now are very shadow. For pitted scars I think the best option are tca cross, I had tca cross done by myself for the few ice pick that I have and now they look less deep. That is something that you can do it by yourself, if read tca cross forums and if you are very carefully.

Good luck!

Edited by badkitty

Dr. Resnik 305-692-8998 At Aventura

I had silikon micro injections procedure done with him, but my scarring most of them was rolling scar and box scar and now are very shadow. For pitted scars I think the best option are tca cross, I had tca cross done by myself for the few ice pick that I have and now they look less deep. That is something that you can do it by yourself, if read tca cross forums and if you are very carefully.

Good luck!

BadKitty, does Dr. Resnik offer Subcision treatments too?

I think he does because I asked before but he recomended to me silikon, but go to a consultation and ask him what is the best procedure for your type of scarring.