Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muuu

My experiences with masturbation-acne

Hi everybody,

There are a lot of threads about the connection of orgasms and acne. I've red them a lot, and tried to avoid masturbation for a month. But It hadn't done anything, but larger pimples... My acne was moderately severe, I hadn't had any nodules or cystic. But there were many many red and inflamed ones, even on my back and chest...

And accidentally I masturbated just in the mornings because it felt better and guess what! my acne have been reducing. My skin is smooth and there aren't any new pimples. I have been doing this for two weeks.

I know that everyones body is different. It's not a rule, maybe its just my cure, but it works for me.

I don't know whats the difference between an ejaculation in the night and an ejaculation in the morning. When you're sleeping, your body tries to balance your hormonal levels. Its a scientific evidence. The next is just my theory... Maybe my body cant regenerate itself in the night, if i masturbate right before bed...

But i dont know, im not a scientist and dont want to mislead others. If you have the same problems, maybe you should give it a try. It doesnt hurt.

And by the way, avoiding from sexual activity is not healthy...

Edited by muuu

1 month isn't long enough to balance hormones.

While you sleep, your body balances your hormones. :) Thats a fact, so dont deny it.

Maybe its not the cause of my healing, but the thing above works for me.

Did your breakouts only occur when you ejaculated, or just masturbate in general (at night)?

While you sleep, your body balances your hormones. :) Thats a fact, so dont deny it.

Uhh i'm not denying that... nothing like a good nights sleep, but its not going to heal everything in 1 day.

Uhh i'm not denying that... nothing like a good nights sleep, but its not going to heal everything in 1 day.

I didn't say that it cures acne only one night.

Okay, guys... I dont want to make theories about the cause. But it works FOR ME.

I didn't say that it cures acne only one night.

Okay, guys... I dont want to make theories about the cause. But it works FOR ME.

I do it occasionally. I did noticed that my skin looked smooth.. but I can't tell because sometime my skin looks good.. and sometime it looks bad.

So I do it once a day, just in the morning, and it works. :) Im happy and even more confident.