Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BillieJean

Pores Opening on Cheeks

i've been using the regimen for a few months now and my skin has cleared up completely :)

Now just recently I've noticed that on my cheeks, my pores are becoming more defined - and I want to stop a problem before it gets worse.

Does anyone have any advice or ideas on how I can stop them from coming up on the rest of my cheeks and getting more defined?

Thanks!

i've been using the regimen for a few months now and my skin has cleared up completely :)

Now just recently I've noticed that on my cheeks, my pores are becoming more defined - and I want to stop a problem before it gets worse.

Does anyone have any advice or ideas on how I can stop them from coming up on the rest of my cheeks and getting more defined?

Thanks!

I had luck with 10% glycolic acid cream. I bought it to exfoliate my face, but I also notice a dramatically better appearance in my pores. I use Reviva brand and got it at Whole Foods. Some people suggest starting with a 5% concentration if you have sensitive skin, but I went gung ho and dove right into 10% with no problem.