Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dudeonon

Acne Scarring

Hi,

My name is Nipun , 19 years and i am from India. Scars, well they have been really bothering me for the past 6 - 7 months. I never have had a breakout for the past 18 years , i mean just a couple in ages is not really a problem at all for anyone. This all started during November last year when i started getting breakouts all over my forehead. I really wasn't able to figure out the cause because i never had something like this before. I changed my hairstyle and fringed my hair to fall on my forehead so that i can hide them. With time i started getting more and more breakouts and my forehead kept getting worse. The thing that i really observed for the past 2 months or so was that apart from having acne, i was getting these shitty looking brown and blacks all over my forehead. By March this year my forehead was something like a minefield. I was like "Shit Man", what have i done to myself. I began searching all over the web and i was a bit confused as to what to use and what. There were several treatments like laser, peels and treatment kits. I didn't wanted to spent money and waste them on products that aren't really reliable. I thought why shouldn't i try some natural stuff, it might work. I had one thing in my mind, even if they don't work they aren't going to make my condition worse as most of the products out in the market like the Proactive for instance does.And ya after about a regular 3 weeks of usage of some of the natural remedies i was really able to fade most of the scars from the forehead. 2 months back i had somewhere around 10 - 15 scars on my forehead(i know dat sounds wierd and even it looks even more weird) but now i am left with just a couple of them and that to pretty light which i am sure would go away in about 2 months as i have my vacations and i am gonna be at home so i have ample time to cure.

Let me discuss what made a change for me :

1. Use a nice cleanser first of all that really works. I would recommend Cetaphil by Galderma. Its quite inexpensive and really works.

2. Use a tbsp of lemon juice + a tbsp of rosewater and leave in on the face for about 25 - 30 minz and then rinse with cold water.

3. Apply a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Keep it on for 10 - 15 minz and wash it off with cold water.

4. Apply a very small amount of olive oil on the scar areas atleast 2 - 3 times a day.

5. Apply tomato juice on the face and wash off after 15 min.

6. Last my favourite a mixture of fuller's earth , lemon juice and rosewater. Apply on the face and wash it off after it dries.

All of the above i have been doing for about a month now and ya regularly and have really benefitted me. Hope they do some good for you guys as well.