Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, was passing out from school today and met another fellow I don't see too often and..

(I have been on acctune for 5 month ish and been looking like a piece of shit..Yeah I know you guys how that looks so I won't explain ;) )

I stopped and chat with him, and he is like "Woah you have gotten so nice skin! Been drinking a lot of water? :)

And I replied "YEAH, LOT'S OF WATER" in a very very low sarcastic and humoristic thone.

And he smiled happily and said "Yes, dosen't it! :D"

Then I some what didn't replied the usual "Yes, of course..it's like magic etc." Like I didn't gave a sh*t. But I replied "No. Fuck. If water cleared you of fucking acne no one would have it you moron. I have been through hell and back since the end of past summer and on some of the heaviest shit drug you can feed your body.. So, yes, I have been drinking a lot of water, but it dosen't fvcking clear your goddamn skin like fvcking holywater" Then I just smiled and walked away as I had to get the Bus. But then, in maybe a second or two when he stood shell shocked and stared blanked I saw in his eyes that he realized that this fvcker had been trough some heavy shit and I think I saw some compassion too. I have no idea how I managed to pull up all those words in a split second. But I remeber I said "Like fvcking holywater" in the end as I know he is a very Christian beliver. I din't feel any anger just maybe a little bit frustrating how the fvcks come up with this sh^t.

I don't usually respond stuff like that like I am a douchebag. But I have been with and seen this guy regurarly per week since he was 13, and he maybe once had one or two small spots, like those small, white, inocent small spot you can pop and be done with it. And he is like "Yeah I use two day and night cream EVERY day bla bla". I think I maybe managed to remember all those years and come up with those words in that split second.

I normally just lurk around and read alot. I have been "trough" "the shit" and it have been some fucked up month and years tearing on your mind and body. I still have 'a lot' of scars more or less where the heavy cystic acne have been that I hope will fade more and more away in time, but in the right, bright sunlight that day it dosen't show very much and I look "fine". I could have written my whole acne story from it started in 7th grade, but that would take ages.

PS guys and gals: KEEP IT UP. BE STRONG. DON'T GIVE UP. YES, TAKE A BREAK AND CRY AND SKIP A DAY OR TWO OR A WEEK, BUT TRY TO SUCK IT UP AND KEEP IT GOING. IN THE END WE WON'T CRY BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN PAIN AND SUFFERING WE HAVE FELT EVERYDAY ON OUR FACE, OUR SKIN, OUR BODY, OUR HEAD, OUR RAPED SOUL, BUT WE WILL SIT IN SILENCE TRYING TO REMEMBER AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE HURTFULL SH^T WE HAVE BEEN TROUGH, AND REALIZE THAT IT IS A VERY FVCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN, BUT WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR OURSELF AND THOSE AROUND US. SOMETIMES THE FUNNY THING CALLED "LIFE" CAN BRING YOU FOREVER DOWN, MORE THAN ONCE I CAN ASSURE YOU. BUT WHEN YOU ARE AT THE VERY GRIM BOTTOM, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT. UP ;)

And I can recognize myself IN 90% written in the "You know it's bad when.." thread. One of my favorite threads :P HAHA

I apologize all the "swearing", it's just a form of saying that I am in the lack of better description and words at the moment. ;)

And a last PS. I know this dosent' help you very much you fellow acne sufferes that are on the veyr low right now feeling sad, angry, frustrating, just want to break something to get the anger and tears up and maybe read this, but know that somewhere out there, there is some people just want to hug you and tell you how much they know what you maybe are feeling and going trough right now.

I may sound a bit angry or weird when I write this, but I am a very, very happy guy that love to joke and have fun everyday in my own form of bad humor.

I just needed to rant a little bit this evening.

Peace.

Good attitude. And I like swearing just as long as it's not excessive. I think it gives whatever someone is trying to say more emphasis and oomph.

I like this post. Thank you for writing this! Witty, sharp, and oddly positive! AWESOME!

^

What she said. I would love to say that to someone someday. You seem like a very strong willed person. I wish you luck.