Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goonasabi

Questions About the Regimen

Hello,

I recently ordered the products on the site and I have moderate acne on my face and across a good portion of my chest and back. I could not find the answers to these questions:

1) I don't take a shower right when I wake up so I'm going to be using the morning portion without the use of a shower. I usually work out midday. If I use the regimen when I wake up then go work out later and come back and shower will it mess with anything? Once the BP is absorbed I can't wash it away later?

2) Does the cleanser to prepare my back and chest for AHA take the place of my mild body wash?

3) If I use the cleanser and immediately work out is that going to be detrimental to the regimen?

Thanks a lot for the responses!!

Edited by Goonasabi

Really, once you put on your morning Regimen, you should try to leave it on until you wash it off for your evening Regimen. Is there any way you could time things so that you're working out before your morning regimen or just before your evening regimen?

If you apply your morning regimen, and then wash it off mid-day, you're washing away the BP, which means that it's only had a few hours to kill off bacteria, and there will be several hours where it's not on your skin between your mid-day shower and your evening Regimen.

You can use the Acne.org cleanser as your body wash to prepare your back and chest for the Body Regimen. I'd recommend using it after you work out, though, not before. You'll want to wash away the sweat and sebum on your skin before doing The Regimen, and washing in the morning, before your workout, after your workout, and in the evening is just too much.