Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can my doctor perscribe me Spironolactone??

Recommended Posts

I have large lumps on my forehead from the posts i have been reading people say that jaw line acne is hormonal but since i came off the evra patch was when i started getting lumps on my head.

They dont contain anything and hurt and itch.

I dont want to go back on the birth control pill as i had probelms being on that, but i read people recommend Spironolactone??

Can my doctor perscribe this or do i have to wait till i see my dermatologist?

My head hurts, i am always crying from these lumps and i hate it.

Any help please??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You do not need to see a dermatologist to be prescribed spiro. My physician prescribed me spiro. I also went to her for check-ups. Hormonal acne can take place anywhere on a body: whole face, neck, chest, shoulders, back, legs, buttox, ect. It is not only restricted to the jaw line. It actually is very disturbing when I hear someone say it is. Good luck, and if you want to know anything else from me, post your question or send me a message.

Edited by Buke

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes