Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I heard Dan's been working on a new moisturizer formula, and it has already been tested by selected few.

I'd like to know if there's any new info on this moisturizer, and when it will be available for the general public. The current moisturizer works nicely, but sometimes it leaves my face somewhat reddish, which is inconvenient since my skin tone otherwise is quite plain..

I've been using the moisturizer for nearly 5 months now so it's not about skin adjustment. It happens only randomly, and is more prone to appear when I moisturize the next morning after an evening routine where I used AHA+. Maybe AHA+ is the reason, then..

I have the exact same questions! I'm also a quite pale guy (Scandinavia high-five!) who gets red from Dan's moisturizer. I can't wait to try the new formula. Hopefully the redness won't be as bad as now. I love everything else about the current moisturizer, so if Dan can take care of that problem then the product is pretty much perfect in my opinion. Exciting!

Well I tested the new upcoming moisturizer for Dan and I gotta tell you its awesome

More moisturizing than the current formula and theirs no sting!!

The formula is of a yellow color because of plant extract I think it was that Dan added. Sorry I dont remember the name

You guys will love it!

Well I tested the new upcoming moisturizer for Dan and I gotta tell you its awesome

The formula is of a yellow color because of plant extract I think it was that Dan added. Sorry I dont remember the name

You guys will love it!

Licochalcone. It's a licorice root extract that's supposed to be soothing and help calm acne-prone skin. It's the same stuff that's in the AHA.

You guys will love it!

Looks promising :) Can't wait!

What does the new moisturizer smell like? I have a bottle of AHA, but it gives off a rather pungent aroma (which I believe is caused by the Licochalcone). I like smelling nice, so if the new moisturizer smells unpleasant, it's not really going to help me.

I just went and smelled my tube of it, and it barely has any scent at all. If anything, it has a very, very faintly sweetish smell to it, but I could barely detect it, so I don't think the scent should be a problem.

The second question remains unanswered, so I'll restate it:

Any news on when this new moisturizer formula becomes available for sale to the general public?

Once there was a very rich man. He lived in a beautiful house, and had a beautiful garden. The rich man had a blue beard: so he was called “Blue Beardâ€.

Near the rich man's house there lived a poor woman. She had three sons and two beautiful girls.wow power leveling The name of one of the girls was Ann; the name of the other was Fatima. Blue Beard wanted to marry one of the girls, but the girls did not want to marry Blue Beard.

Ann and Fatima did not want to marry the rich man because his beard was blue.aoc gold Blue Beard had married many wives, but his wives had gone away. No one knew where his other wives had gone. The girls did not want to marry Blue Beard and become his wife, because no one knew where his other wives had gone. So their mother said to Blue Beard, “My girls do not want to marry you.â€

Then Blue Beard said,age of conan power leveling “Come and live in my house for some days.†So they went and lived in Blue Beard's house. It was a very beautiful house, and Blue Beard was good to them in many ways.

Fatima said,wow gold “His beard is blue, but he is not a bad man. He is very good in some ways. So I will marry him.â€Once there was a very rich man. He lived in a beautiful house, and had a beautiful garden. The rich man had a blue beard: so he was called “Blue Beardâ€.

Near the rich man's house there lived a poor woman.maple story mesos She had three sons and two beautiful girls. The name of one of the girls was Ann; the name of the other was Fatima. Blue Beard wanted to marry one of the girls, but the girls did not want to marry Blue Beard.

Ann and Fatima did not want to marry the rich man because his beard was blue. Blue Beard had married many wives, but his wives had gone away. No one knew where his other wives had gone. The girls did not want to marry Blue Beard and become his wife, because no one knew where his other wives had gone. So their mother said to Blue Beard, “My girls do not want to marry you.â€

Then Blue Beard said,wow power leveling “Come and live in my house for some days.†So they went and lived in Blue Beard's house. It was a very beautiful house, and Blue Beard was good to them in many ways.

Fatima said, “His beard is blue, but he is not a bad man. He is very good in some ways. So I will marry him.â€

Any news on when this new moisturizer formula becomes available for sale to the general public?

It's going to be a long while still yet. As the time nears, Dan will post an announcement when the new version will be ready.

It's going to be a long while still yet. As the time nears, Dan will post an announcement when the new version will be ready.

Any way to elaborate on "long while"? Like a month or two, or like 6 months-year? Thanks