Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jokerj

products taking forever to dry

i live in the desert, so humidity is not the problem, but ive always noticed my bp and aha+ taking at least 20 min each to dry on my back

i usually have to use a fan, which is so awkward

any suggestions? is this normal?

thanks

jj

This is completely normal. The more time you let BP to dry, the better effect it has. The worst error people make is spread the moisturizer before BP has had proper time to dry.

For myself, it takes 20-25 minutes to dry, and I live in a "normal" environment.

Are you rubbing it in well until it begins to feel tacky? If not, you may need to spend more time rubbing and getting it absorbed.

Also, are you applying it in the humid bathroom right after a shower? Are you making sure to wait ten minutes after washing before applying the products?

Are you rubbing it in well until it begins to feel tacky? If not, you may need to spend more time rubbing and getting it absorbed.

Also, are you applying it in the humid bathroom right after a shower? Are you making sure to wait ten minutes after washing before applying the products?

i try to step out of the bathroom, but i will try rubbing it in and waiting longer

thanks!

yeah, if its taking longer than 15-20 minutes you're probably not rubbing it in that well. for me it never took much longer than ten minutes. don't rub vigorously, but do be thorough about it.

i think one of the reasons i dont rub it in is because it makes my hands so dry! i love having nice, soft hands. even if i slather them with moisturizer, it makes them look unhealthy.

anyone have any tips on rubbing in without destroying hands?

are you rubbing in with your whole hand or something? realistically you should really only be using the tips of your fingers.

are you rubbing in with your whole hand or something? realistically you should really only be using the tips of your fingers.

its tought to reach my whole back with just the tips of my fingers touching, but ill try that

rubbing it in more today really did help speed it along, but i feel like i have less product actually on my skin because of it, though thats probably not true

still takes awhile, but shaving off minutes is crucial! thanks guys!