Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cabron

What kind of marks are these

i have red marks that eventually turn brownish. I've had marks left from pustules as well as cystic acne, the marks from pustules turn brown and disappear in weeks. However, marks from my more severe acne is different when im flushed these marks turn bright red, marks from mild acne dont do this. Ive had these marks for years are these pretty much scars or will they also disappear? I've read on this forum that these could be due to blood vessels. I really want them gone because ive got dozens of them on my face

They should fade in time, but if they are from your more severe acne, they could take sometime to go. I'm not sure if they are blood vessels, if they have been there for a long time and haven't showed any signs of fading at all then you should see a dermatologist.

I have tried a lot of things for red marks and never saw great improvements with any of them. My doctor prescribed me Zineryt for some active acne, and it definitely helped with the redness., which I would put down the zinc.

Good luck.