Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got a pimple that i popped everything was fine but it was unnaturally dark. Like almost violet color i guess. And now its completely flat nothing undearneath but its red. Theres also a little hole where the puss came out. It wasnt a big pimple just REALLY dark red. Any ideas?

I got a pimple that i popped everything was fine but it was unnaturally dark. Like almost violet color i guess. And now its completely flat nothing undearneath but its red. Theres also a little hole where the puss came out. It wasnt a big pimple just REALLY dark red. Any ideas?

Vitamin E or Neosporin are my friends. They help. I still have a ton of red marks, but Vitamin E reduced mine by about 60% in 3 weeks, maybe even less. Apple cider vinegar is also supposed to work well, I just got mine today and will try it tomorrow.

Ditto.

I have a bottle of vitamin E capsules meant for ingestion, but what i do is poke a hole in the capsule with a needle and let the oil come out, using a swab stick i dab it on,and alittle polysporin on top, cuts the redness in half by the next day.