Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. I mean I take these fucking pills for mood and the side effects SUCK!!!!!!!!! I mean first my hair is falling out 150 more strands than it should. Now i am getting acne around my freaking mouth and lower nose. they hurt like hell. It looks like i have mouth herpes. it leaves scarring I once had such pretty face now I feel like I am this ugly pimple face freak. its really fucking annoyingl. I mean one will go away and anothe rwill pop up in the same PLACE I AM GOING INSANE!! All products dry my damn face. I never had a dry face before until now. ALL of sudden since i turned 21 my face and body changed. The only good thing is I am losing weight. but goddd...Im glad though that acne doesn't run in tthe family so maybe by the time I am 30 I will be fine. 20's will just be crappy. just iuno I just need to rant and rave.

ranting and raving does help :)

there are days it will get better and you won't think about it so much.

theres nothing anyone can say that makes it better. anthing anyone has ever said to me has always made me want to shout but you don't understand.

the most comforting thing anyone has possibly said is to look at me like im crazy when i worry about what my face looks like.

20's won't be crappy. 20's will be the best of your life. you will enjoy them and forget about acne.

its hard, i know, but its more about trying. like tryign to be happy when your not gets you though hard times

I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. I mean I take these fucking pills for mood and the side effects SUCK!!!!!!!!! I mean first my hair is falling out 150 more strands than it should. Now i am getting acne around my freaking mouth and lower nose. they hurt like hell. It looks like i have mouth herpes. it leaves scarring I once had such pretty face now I feel like I am this ugly pimple face freak. its really fucking annoyingl. I mean one will go away and anothe rwill pop up in the same PLACE I AM GOING INSANE!! All products dry my damn face. I never had a dry face before until now. ALL of sudden since i turned 21 my face and body changed. The only good thing is I am losing weight. but goddd...Im glad though that acne doesn't run in tthe family so maybe by the time I am 30 I will be fine. 20's will just be crappy. just iuno I just need to rant and rave.