Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskn93

What kind of acne? (PIC)

Thanks for those who were really kind to me. I just decided to report the members who were being rude and just look somewhere else. I didnt mean to affend them i just was looking for help after being tired of being called "zit face" and other names. But anyways Thank you. :)

Edited by clearskn93

What? What's wrong? What did I do? Before you start saying that stuff can you please tell me what's you're talking about? I'm only in middle school so I don't know much about acne. It looks like there's not alot but the lighting blocked it out I just realized that when I looked at the picture again (if it's because you think there's none). I came on here to get some help because my acne really bothers me but instead I get people saying stuff and only one helpfull suggestion. So thank you to lemmy for the help.

Do you go walking around with your lower jaw curled over your mouth like that on a regular basis?

I got a puss filled zit the size of a green pea in between my EYES and ive been locked in my room

for the past 3 days. get the fuck out of here!

What? What's wrong? What did I do? Before you start saying that stuff can you please tell me what's you're talking about? I'm only in middle school so I don't know much about acne. It looks like there's not alot but the lighting blocked it out I just realized that when I looked at the picture again (if it's because you think there's none). I came on here to get some help because my acne really bothers me but instead I get people saying stuff and only one helpfull suggestion. So thank you to lemmy for the help.

You people are being so evil.

Did you hear him? He's a MIDDLE SCHOOLER. He's 12 or 13 for God's sake! Acne bothers EVERYONE, whether it be mild or not.

He has barely any idea what's happening to him (I didn't either when I started to get acne! When you go from clear to not-so-clear it's confusing and you just want help!)

and Mackabee? Using that kind of language to address a 12-13 year old who came here for help? That's extremely low.

I love this forum, but some people on here (especially those who see a mild case of acne and freak out on the person.) can be so harsh.

You act like this place is reserved for people with the most severe acne.

Acne is ACNE, and this website was made for just that. Do you see where this kid posted his picture? The sub-topic is called "MILD to moderate acne" So I do *not* understand why you're freaking out. If you don't want to see mild acne, maybe you shouldn't be in this part of the forum. The poster did nothing wrong, you just pretty much attacked him.

Thank you, Silver, for being the voice of reason.

You're right in the fact that some of us do have very mild acne, and as such, "should" not be affected as much as those who have moderate or severe acne. Unfortunately, human pain, insecurity, fear, and upset isn't limited to what others think we "should" or "shouldn't" feel. I'm sure you've run into this in your own life and have been frustrated with it.

But I also think there is a way to be supportive and get the information across without minimizing anthers pain. A simple "Hey, it's not so bad, get out there and see the world! You can do it!" is going to be a lot better (and piss off fewer members) than "You pussy. You're complaining about nothing."

This is board that provides support for acne sufferers. All acne sufferers. I did not see a sign on the front page that says "ONLY FOR THOSE WITH REAL ACNE."

It simply says "ACNE.ORG."

Edited by Elsewhere

Silverangelx and Elsewhere are exactly right. This is a support site for people with acne, be it severe, moderate, or mild.

Clearskn93 came here looking for support and advice, and instead people are bashing him.

If you can't be supportive, or if you have nothing nice or helpful to say, please just move on to another topic instead of making people feel bad for asking for help.

Thanks.